Time for a New Driver's License (w/ pix) :)

Options

Replies

• thagberg2011
    thagberg2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I doesnt even look like you. Fantastic work.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats! I hate I lost my old drivers liscense. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so much younger in the recent pic, congrates on the weigh loss! x
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    You look SO much younger!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    OH MY LORD you look like two different people. I would never ever guess you are 50?! You look amazing and so young now!! Thanks for sharing that it took four years. I have lost 40 over a couple of years. I am wondering how long will it take for me to lose the last 15? It might take a couple more years? The key is to just stay with it, slow and steady, especially for us older girls!!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • mzigrn
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Are you saying you're 50?!?!? I might need to see the birth date on that DL... You look 30!

OMG I was thinking the same thing!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Honestly Lisa you look like that other lady's daughter - you are amazing in case I never told you that before !
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible, you look like 2 different people!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    that's crazy 5 years and you look YEARS younger than the first pic! beautiful job!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look at least 15 years younger!
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so much younger!!!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I didn't believe that was you in the DL pic!!!

-A couple of years ago, I had my (brand new-on it's maiden voyage) favorite purse stolen. They got all my credit cards, gift cards, spent a fortune, etc, blah, blah, blah. -But the thing that REALLY bothered me was the fact that they got my SKINNY DRIVER'S LICENSE PIC! HELL hath NO FURY like a woman who lost actual government PROOF that she was "skinny" at one time!

Good for you for doing it the OPPOSITE WAY! -You look GORGEOUS! :)
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options

-A couple of years ago, I had my (brand new-on it's maiden voyage) favorite purse stolen. They got all my credit cards, gift cards, spent a fortune, etc, blah, blah, blah. -But the thing that REALLY bothered me was the fact that they got my SKINNY DRIVER'S LICENSE PIC! HELL hath NO FURY like a woman who lost actual government PROOF that she was "skinny" at one time!

That is hilarious!! I don't blame you for being mad :)
  • countryclubber
    Options
    omg u look fantastic! and 20 years younger! congrats! :)
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments. Yes, I turned 50 in January. That was a big one for me. I had hoped to be at my goal, but I have Hashimotos so the going is very slow.
    Thank you all again for being so sweet :flowerforyou:

I love MFP!!!
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look AHmazing! I wouldn't hesitate to renew early if it makes you feel good, it is a reward well earned! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!