Ha ha! Love this
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    top post of the day. I decided that since i was single i'd spend a little more time at the gym today. then i made myself a nice dinner, and i'm currently babysitting my Valentine, my Godson, and drinking some delicious wine. o, and I bought myself a present earlier lol... well nobody else was going to, and i deserve it!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I say spread the love
    feel free to add me if your supportive
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hola
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Super sweet idea. Happy Valentine's Day my fellow single peeps. Hope you are having a great day. :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Single....but Happy Valentines Day all :drinker:
  • lonestarlada
    lonestarlada Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow. I was reminded of something great today.

I've had a remarkably difficult and long day today. Personally - tough. Professionally, one of the worst days in many months. Also, my daugher is being bullied in her grade 1 class, and that whole mess all kind of blew up today. The great part of the day - the co-worker who made a point of being considerate and kind amidst a storm of crazy; the principal who recommited to stop the bullying; the family member who called to check in.

So here's what I was reminded of, and I'm passing it along as an encouraging word to any and all singles who've managed to read this far. We may be single, but we are loved. Thougthful, caring and lovely people surround us all the time. Love is richer, deeper, and more complex and varied than just the dimensions of romantic love. And for now, that can be plenty to be grateful for, and for now, that can be enough...
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Wow. I was reminded of something great today.

I've had a remarkably difficult and long day today. Personally - tough. Professionally, one of the worst days in many months. Also, my daugher is being bullied in her grade 1 class, and that whole mess all kind of blew up today. The great part of the day - the co-worker who made a point of being considerate and kind amidst a storm of crazy; the principal who recommited to stop the bullying; the family member who called to check in.

So here's what I was reminded of, and I'm passing it along as an encouraging word to any and all singles who've managed to read this far. We may be single, but we are loved. Thougthful, caring and lovely people surround us all the time. Love is richer, deeper, and more complex and varied than just the dimensions of romantic love. And for now, that can be plenty to be grateful for, and for now, that can be enough...

Well said :)
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AWESOME IDEA!! The more friends the MERRIER!! Happy Valentines Day MFP!! :heart:
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    God knows I could use some new friends!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Eric, I'm an Aquarius, I like food, graphic design, long walks on the beach, and jazz @ night. How can I be single?
    :wink:
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Always up for new friends.

Spent my day with my nephew. =3
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Awww cute idea. We don't really need ONE day out of the year to celebrate love do we? Lol
    I could totally use more friends :)
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is my first Valentines day single. It is quite sad and depressing with all of my friends engaged or married. Could use all the single friends I can get! Happy Single Day!
  • newkatie2012
    Options
    I am new to mfp so I am always up for some new friends:)
  • Eliza117
    Options
    Newly single and fairly new to MFP, new friends most welcome =)
  • blakeman187
    Options
    Always welcome new friends