Whoa! I'm going to be a cheap date tonight!

Options
ShellBelle6
ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
I've only had a granola so far today.
It's now almost 3pm.

Shhh... Don't tell my husband. He'll pour a drink down my throat as soon as he gets home from work LOL!!

Hot plans tonight. Steaks after the kids go to bed and then watching History Channel "Top Shot". One of my old classmates from High School is on the show this season and tonight is the premier.

Yep, we know how to party in style! :drinker:

Replies

• KMSForLife
    Options
    You've got me beat for the night - I'll be sitting in a gymnasium watching my boys wrestle - very romantic, huh?!
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    You've got me beat for the night - I'll be sitting in a gymnasium watching my boys wrestle - very romantic, huh?!

Uber romantic! I don't know how we can contain our excitement for the night to be here! LOL!
    We ARE two wild and crazy girls!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    :wink:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    going for drinks tonight with some of my friends...I will probably be a cheap date for myself as well!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the gym!
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm covering a night shift at work so my friend can have a hot date.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I work until 4:15 then have class until 7:30. I'll be home around 8:00pm and it'll be leftovers from whatever my husband made for dinner and probably Hawaii 50 on the DVR. Sooo romantic!
  • melissamason941
    Options
    I am totally breakin' w/my diet tonight...Sausage & mushroom pizza & wine...mmmm & no gym... I am good all the rest of the time & little 'cheats' now & then keep me on track. I've lost almost 25# in 7 weeks so I think I'm doing something right. Besides, my honey lovesssss pizza, so it's more for him, hehe
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    HAVE FUN.....
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm alone and having leftovers; hubby is working out of State :sad:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    eating all your calories at once isnt good.. you need to burn your food evenly through the day.. enjoy your food and drinks have fun! tomorrow is another day :)
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I'm instructing a new class tonight, that no one will probably show up to because it's V-Day. Then I'll come home just in time for my husband to go to bed. There will be no fornication either because our 9 year old is sleeping with us tonight. Our house caught fire last night (Only smoke and a little water damage) and the upstairs has to be cleaned before the kids can go back up there.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i'm covering a night shift at work so my friend can have a hot date.
    That's a lovely gesture.
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i'm alone at home with the dog! parents are on holiday for another week and i'm single as all hell, so it's a pudding treat and a couple of hours of reading for me :D
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    When i started MFP the first thing i did was quit drinking beer(who knew there was calories in them!!) But i think Im going to get ONE for my first single valentines day!
    Just Me and my little girl tonight having her favorite meal!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'm instructing a new class tonight, that no one will probably show up to because it's V-Day. Then I'll come home just in time for my husband to go to bed. There will be no fornication either because our 9 year old is sleeping with us tonight. Our house caught fire last night (Only smoke and a little water damage) and the upstairs has to be cleaned before the kids can go back up there.

So Sorry this happened! Prayers for you and yours... hope everything gets back to normal soon!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Me and a few of my single friends from prison are gonna get a great big bottle of personal lubricant and....

MAKE A SLIP AND SLIDE, YOU PERVERTS!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I will be fixing myself a turkey burger at home and watchin a movie with my 6 yr old. :)
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    I work until 4:15 then have class until 7:30. I'll be home around 8:00pm and it'll be leftovers from whatever my husband made for dinner and probably Hawaii 50 on the DVR. Sooo romantic!

We have that on DVR too! I can't wait to watch it! LOL!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ill be a cheap date too, I have a test to study for and my husband wont be home until its almost time to go to bed, oh well! We are going to try and go out Saturday, maybe, if the kids are being good..