Whoa! I'm going to be a cheap date tonight!

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am going to the gym and then helping my daughter with her homework. How do I control the excitement? :)
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Me and a few of my single friends from prison are gonna get a great big bottle of personal lubricant and....

MAKE A SLIP AND SLIDE, YOU PERVERTS!

:laugh: LMFAO!!!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I'm instructing a new class tonight, that no one will probably show up to because it's V-Day. Then I'll come home just in time for my husband to go to bed. There will be no fornication either because our 9 year old is sleeping with us tonight. Our house caught fire last night (Only smoke and a little water damage) and the upstairs has to be cleaned before the kids can go back up there.

So Sorry this happened! Prayers for you and yours... hope everything gets back to normal soon!

Thank you! It's not that bad really. Last night we were kidding with each other about not getting anything for V-Day nd he said "I tried to get you a new house, but you called 911!" We crack us up. :laugh:
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    I'm instructing a new class tonight, that no one will probably show up to because it's V-Day. Then I'll come home just in time for my husband to go to bed. There will be no fornication either because our 9 year old is sleeping with us tonight. Our house caught fire last night (Only smoke and a little water damage) and the upstairs has to be cleaned before the kids can go back up there.

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! :heart:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Me and a few of my single friends from prison are gonna get a great big bottle of personal lubricant and....

MAKE A SLIP AND SLIDE, YOU PERVERTS!

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
  • ShellBelle6
    Options

Thank you! It's not that bad really. Last night we were kidding with each other about not getting anything for V-Day nd he said "I tried to get you a new house, but you called 911!" We crack us up. :laugh:

LOL!!! Great sense of humor!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    eating all your calories at once isnt good.. you need to burn your food evenly through the day.. enjoy your food and drinks have fun! tomorrow is another day :)
    Meal frequency has no impact on thernogenics. That was disproved.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Will the kids get to eat before they go to bed?
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    One of my buddies told me he's cleaning his bathroom, lol.
  • dawnstrassburg
    Options
    In a nursing home watching a lady with dementia sleep. At least i can read the hunger games :)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'll be trying to work some type of miracle on my hair after my workout:grumble:, cleaning the house, and watching tv as usual - really sets the mood.:laugh: Actually I never do anything special on this day:noway: ...just keep the bills paid and we're good:blushing: :smokin:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Zumba...and we WERE going to go to the bar down the street for burger baskets, but i'll need a shower so yeah...prolly frozen pizza and a bottle of wine in our house.
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    eating all your calories at once isnt good.. you need to burn your food evenly through the day.. enjoy your food and drinks have fun! tomorrow is another day :)

This I know. This is my main source of trouble with my weight. I never eat. It's not a matter of purposely avoiding food. I just don't feel hungry. I have to constantly remind myself to eat. Today has been a little busy (on the phone a lot, and I can't stand listening to someone eat on the phone), so I just haven't eaten. :embarassed:
    I didn't do it on purpose.
    I think I may need to start setting reminders on my phone to remind me to eat...
  • tracyfeathers
    Options
    I have class tonight....and then it's a healthy choice in the micro...LOL
  • Hanging out at work until midnight saving lives one call at a time..
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    Will the kids get to eat before they go to bed?

LOL! Yes. They are getting pink pancakes and heart shaped bacon. That is the tradition here every Valentine's day, but the hub asked for steaks for dinner...
    So to keep both children and husband happy, I'm making 2 meals. :huh:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options

This I know. This is my main source of trouble with my weight. I never eat. It's not a matter of purposely avoiding food. I just don't feel hungry. I have to constantly remind myself to eat. Today has been a little busy (on the phone a lot, and I can't stand listening to someone eat on the phone), so I just haven't eaten. :embarassed:
    I didn't do it on purpose.
    I think I may need to start setting reminders on my phone to remind me to eat...

The only reason it would be bad for you is if it causes you to feel bad or to binge later. Otherwise it will not affect your weight loss. Your body doesn't care when you eat, as long as you do it.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've only had a granola so far today.
    It's now almost 3pm.

Shhh... Don't tell my husband. He'll pour a drink down my throat as soon as he gets home from work LOL!!

Hot plans tonight. Steaks after the kids go to bed and then watching History Channel "Top Shot". One of my old classmates from High School is on the show this season and tonight is the premier.

Yep, we know how to party in style! :drinker:

that is one of mine and my husbands favorite shows. What is the name of the contestant
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    Hanging out at work until midnight saving lives one call at a time..

AWESOME! :flowerforyou:
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

So Sorry this happened! Prayers for you and yours... hope everything gets back to normal soon!

Thank you! It's not that bad really. Last night we were kidding with each other about not getting anything for V-Day nd he said "I tried to get you a new house, but you called 911!" We crack us up.

Well you crack me up too! Nice to hear about couples laughing with and at each other...sense of humor is soooo important in this world - I know I couldn't live without it...or my wife! (yes, even when shes laughing at me...ESPECIALLY when shes laughing at me)