Why am i being SABOTAGED?!

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    What a jerk. I hope you bite down tonight or break up with him, make sure he knows it's unacceptable to get you anything other than fresh veggies and maybe some fruit.

How inconsiderate.

:wink:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    You should dump him because he obviously hates you :laugh:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    He should have known I wanted spinach and chickpeas for today but he just couldn't read my mind :'(
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Loser, I think you should dump him.

I think some people missed the sarcasm font. :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    drooling-homer-simpson.jpg
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was given a giant box of chocolate caramel pecan turtles. I asked my boyfriend to get me absolutely anything but chocolate because I knew I would binge and he gave them to me and said "I know you can do it and eat just a few." Happens every year. :(
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    How nice of him to even think of you while he is away. I especially love the hugs and kisses part. Like the others said freeze them and put them out when company comes and share them. I am sure he will understand.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    He's trying to tell you he likes girls with big butts.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    He's trying to tell you he likes girls with big butts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it it makes sense with the impending zombie apocalypse. Fatten you up and then use you for bait so he can get away safely...
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    Someone at work got me one of those Resee's peanut butter hearts....the huge one! I decided to eat only half of it, 360 calories, YIKES! I ran right downstairs afterwards and burned it off, plus and extra 100!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Edited cuz I didn't see the last line of the post.

Sawwee :ohwell:
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    Maybe he doesn't see it as sabotage. Eat one give the rest to neighbor kids or relatives. And have you told him directly no sweets? He sounds like a sweetheart.

This is kinda what I do. If I want a cookie or something or customers bring me in candy, I have one or two then I give the rest away. Everyone wins :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Wow! I think .... well, I have nothing nice to say. :frown:

I hope for your sake, he doesn't judge your actions the same way.

GOOD LORD people read the whole dang post!

This is SARCASM...
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

At least I can't eat the picture frame he picked out :sad:
    It can all fit easily into my macros but DAMN it is SABOTAGE i tell you!!

Who else suffered from this today?

EDIT TO ADD: I think I forgot to hit the sarcasm button ;D

We decided earlier today that if you hold them up high, the calories jump off because they are scared. Then you can turn it all into negative calories if you eat while exercising. :love:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.

Maybe if I chase him around the block for such terrible actions. That will burn the calories off right?!

To some of the people... read the whole post! *sarcasm*
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    If he can't buy it for you on Valentines Day when can he buy it for you? Share it with him or your friends, and enjoy it! Don't be sad, be happy he cares - if anyone reads this that doesnt have a boyfriend - or doesnt have a boyfriend who does sweet things like this for them then it will make them sad :(

I agree with this. He probably thinks you're perfect just as you are in his mind so he didn't see this in the same way you did. He's just finding a way to be romantic on the hardest day of the year to do so. Social pressure is probably is why he went a bit overboard! I'm thinking all this came from a good place in his heart. Sounds like he feels bad he can't spend the day with you. Sharing them or freezing them to have on your spike days is a GREAT idea! I made it clear to my husband that I didn't want sweets for Valentine's Day and he didn't get me any! He still got me some things but they were some things I wanted because I made it very clear what would make me feel loved today. I'd try clearly communicating what you want clearly for the next holiday in your life. Men, NOT mind readers! lol 100% credit for trying though! Those look amazing!!!!!!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

At least I can't eat the picture frame he picked out :sad:
    It can all fit easily into my macros but DAMN it is SABOTAGE i tell you!!

Who else suffered from this today?

EDIT TO ADD: I think I forgot to hit the sarcasm button ;D

We decided earlier today that if you hold them up high, the calories jump off because they are scared. Then you can turn it all into negative calories if you eat while exercising. :love:

For this exact reason, I am putting my fridge on the roof so I can have all negative calories from now on
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Lol.. Enjoy the day, no need to miss out on the good things in life!

^ This.
    a) it appears from your profile picture you don't need to worry about being fat :) (You look awesome)
    b) the thought behind what he said about the hugs and kisses was priceless....awwwwww
    c) enjoy it and pig out today (you cannot gain much weight in way day) and put the rest away to eat over time as treats when you want them.

Cute presents! I love the lady bugs.