Why am i being SABOTAGED?!

Options

Replies

• Saralynn2015
    Options
    ummm your bf did an incredibly nice thing for you on valentine's day.....you poor thing. too bad you will never be able to work off the extra calories with some exercise. damn. your life is a tragedy.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    ummm your bf did an incredibly nice thing for you on valentine's day.....you poor thing. too bad you will never be able to work off the extra calories with some exercise. damn. your life is a tragedy.

I know my life is so hard sometimes.
    Maybe I should just give up :sad:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that celery is negative calories, so eat the chocolate with celery and you can cancel it out. Clearly.

Oh, and dump him, his evil plan to make you obese overnight with his tempting wares is clearly the Mark of a psychopath.

;)
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.

Maybe if I chase him around the block for such terrible actions. That will burn the calories off right?!

Definitely - but don't forget the mascara before you go, and be sure not to sweat!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    It is painfully obvious that he is super jealous of you. Super Jealous.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.

Maybe if I chase him around the block for such terrible actions. That will burn the calories off right?!

Definitely - but don't forget the mascara before you go, and be sure not to sweat!

Don't forget the high heels!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

I need this tattood on my *kitten*
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

And the matching lingerie.
    Options
    *kitten*.

Already curling my hair now. He is gonna get it! >.>
  • sarahgilmore
    Options
    you go girl! don't let him pull you down to his level!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    What a JERK!

I know. Why women stay in these abusive relationships is something I'll never understand. :laugh:
    Options
    I actually am not eating any tonight because it is too pretty xD Im weird like that :P
    Ohh and btw cake pops and strawberries are actually only like 90-120 cals each. SCORE!

But still. He is gonna get it. I'll work off my fat *kitten* >.>
  • estorial7
    Options
    Work out tomorrow to make up for it
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Beastie_Boys___Sabotage_by_patolinus.png
    Who else thought of this?
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I....don't think there was anything about his gift that implied you should eat it in one day....take your time eating it. For something romantic, share it with him. If he doesn't want to share it, tell him you appreciate his gift, but you can't possibly eat all that without gaining weight and ask nicely if he'd mind sharing.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    awww how sweet!!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    *kitten*.

I hope you did your nails
  • wenzrn
    wenzrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lots of great advice! I feel your pain today as my hubby was so sweet to buy me the biggest box of truffles known to man! (ugh...) I've been sharing them with everyone I can! Good luck!
  • sarahgilmore
    Options
    *kitten*.

I hope you did your nails

And perfume. Oh for the love of all things holy, don't forget the perfume!