Replies

• dchris99
    dchris99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!!!
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing! You did very well and you look stunning. Ps where do you buy that icecream!???
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!! It is really nice to see all your hard work pay off :)
  • maryb2011
    maryb2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration! I'm going to take your advice and watch Food Inc and Food Matters. Keep it up, and thanks for sharing!
  • Congrats! You look fabulous!!! And you must feel like a million bucks!! Great job! Very inspiring....I am your height and started at 255....and am currently at 205. I can't wait to get to the 180s...I hope I look half as good as you!!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    congrats on looking and feeling great welcome to the rest of a better life
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing! You did very well and you look stunning. Ps where do you buy that icecream!???

http://www.myarcticzero.com/

it's awesome! :love:
  • suedibny82
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to Go!!! You are a terrific example to me and everyone else!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's so fantastic!! So inspiring to read this, especially having just joined. Thank you for sharing! You look amazing and congratulations on quitting smoking. :)
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im sure its been said a million times but I LOVE YOUR HAIR ..your beautiful!!! OK and now ..GREAT JOB!!!! :)
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's stories like yours that inspire me to PUT DOWN THE COOKIE!!! I hope that soon I will be posting my own success story. Congratulations!
  • Emilia505
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! well done! xx
  • Katfrench
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! You are definately an inspiration
  • grace_c
    Options
    you look great! and an extra congratulations for quitting smoking! you will add many more healthy years onto your life!
  • girlybones
    Options
    you look amazing and healthy! truly an inspiration.
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! I'm looking forward to being there next January. Thanks for the inspiration - it helps knowing it can be done!!
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also 5'6" and 180 is my first goal weight and I can't believe how beautiful you look!!!! You have given me some major inspiration, thanks!!!!!!!
  • teddypom
    Options
    Congratulations... You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome job lady, you look great, and I love you D.A.R.E shirt, Ive always wanted one lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!