100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! i've been on MFP longer and not done nearly as well as you have! Well done!!
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures!! You have done what I am striving to do. Keep up the great work. Amazing!
  • Llilia17
    Llilia17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment. You are so beautiful and now you are a total knockout. Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration.
  • qtpieprnsz
    qtpieprnsz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You have much to be proud of... what a fantastic accomplishment... I've been at this for almost a year and am still trying to hit 50lbs lost.... slowly but surely!!! Definitely need to up the discipline though!

Keep strong and know that anything you want to achieve is possible!! Congrats!

Suzy :smile:
  • Isn't it amazing how you are 1 year older...but look 10 years YOUNGER than your former self! Very beautiful lady!
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! I hope to be able to say the same one day for myself!
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WOWEEE that is amazing! Well done, your story is inspirational :)
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Hard work does pay off and you're living proof! Thank you for sharing your success. It gives all of us hope :D
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are an inspiration!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so much happier!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, Sandra! You did (are doing) a wonderful job and I'm so proud of you! It blows me away how different you look, and I'm sure you feel completely different. ;)

I hope to one day meet your goals so we can go have fun with our new healthy selves.

Awesome dude!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss. You look amazing!
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING! Definitely an inspiration. You must be soooooo proud of yourself. Congratulations on a massive achievement x
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful.
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look incredible!! :)
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic! But I must say, your hair is OUT OF THIS WORLD beautiful! What a blessing!
  • SandraG66
    SandraG66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Thank you for showing before and after pictures, that is how I stay inspired. Hopefully, one year from now I can say I have lost 100 lbs.
  • alvinkunju
    Options
    Amazing... good job so far.. :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job. You look so pretty :)
  • TracyM191
    TracyM191 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing
  • SJD_2013
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, you are proof this works, well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!