100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! I've seen you here at MFP occassionally throughout the year as we started at about the same time and about the same weight. I know how hard you've worked. Congrats on your successful year!!!
  • tundradarling
    Options
    You look amazing. I am in a rut and this inspired me. Thank you!!!
  • penvallejo
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! Way to keep motivated :)
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats!
  • ahippe
    Options
    Congrats! You have come a long way and look amazing! =)
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow-you are awesome!! Great job and so motovational! I'm starting at almost the same height and weight and going about it almost the same way, avoiding processed foods. (and BTW-I LOVE Doctor Who) Thank you for being an inspiration and sharing!
  • jaxson65
    jaxson65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is so impressive. I have done mine the other way round and given up smoking and now tackling the weight. You are amazing and have done fantastically well. You should be really proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • jdancer369
    Options
    That is thrilling! you look great and are an insperatiion to us all!!!! congrats!
  • halhix
    halhix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    100 lbs in one year is very impressive. Just keep it up and don't let off the gas!

11810586.png
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Love the transformation!! You are such an inspiration!! Congrats on stopping to smoke too!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have done an awesome job. You are a totally different person now! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. What a motivation you are to people like me!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look great and ten times younger! Congrats!
  • Gennawest
    Options
    booyah. I admire your laid back attitude. I was totally obssessed. You were successful at it too. Love it!

Congrats. I tip my hat to you.

P. S. I love your hair!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow I saw your post and read it, that is truly awesome I know you feel proud of yourself along with some other good feelings. That is great and motivational for me to know that I will be able to see my toes one of these ole days (LOL). I gave myself 1 year to lose my weight also. You look good. Best wishes
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You are a bad *kitten*. And look HOT!!
  • Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Incredible... You look awesome! I admire your dedication, especially having quit smoking midstream. Been there, done that and it's one of the hardest things I've ever accomplished. So a huge congratulations to you and your new healthy life!!!
  • mrsjarette
    Options
    Congrats!!! your a source of encouragement...
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new, healthier life! I bet you feel as good as you look. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!