reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    eb6.jpg

*like*
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    eb6.jpg

Definite troll. The numbers don't add up. 1 banana alone is roughly 100 calories. F**k off and go play with your dolls.
  • Sports4363
    Options
    allalone, well your body is probably goin into starvation mode, what it is doing if it is not getting enough nutrition is storing all the food you ARE eating into fat. It is doing so because it think you are not going to eat again. Thats why there is a safe guidline of about 1200 Cal/day to prevent your body from doing so. Also you are eating a lot of sugar which breaks down quickly in your body, you need something a bit more filling, protein is the key.. have a couple of almonds, they will keep you more full for a longer period of time, keep your body fueld for longer and keep your muscles from disinagrating. A sufficient amount of protein and healthy fats will help you loose weight faster, a lot more than eating nothing butfruits
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    hey....not for everyone! Obviously the girl in the picture since she looks a gazillion feet tall...but some of us shorties have goals under 120!
  • winter_vixen
    winter_vixen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No wonder this girl's name is "allalone". I'm friends with her on MFP, and seriously? She's not a troll. She's trying to recover, but you've got to understand that that might be a little difficult to cope with, right? She's still in a different mindset, for pete's sake. Have a little compassion next time.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Nourish your body. It will thank you.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Seriously, your body needs anything it can get right now. Eat 'em up!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I would beg you to go see your doctor and hopefully a nutritionist to get your eating habits on track and also determine your calorie needs based on your currently body composition and activity level. If you are eating less than 1200 your already hindering yourself...please find the resources in your community to help.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Really? You weigh 119 and by your pic you're very skinny (not healthy, not curvy, not built). I think you must be a troll....

That's what I was thinking - or at least hoping.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hormonal
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I find my weight can fluctuate up to about 5lbs a day, depending on when I weigh myself, so I don't get too worked up over changes like that. I stick with more permanent/larger number changes, with monthley weigh-ins and a good comparison in the mirror.

Either way, sometimes a bit more food is the way to go, and change how your body reacts to such a small intake.

Occasionally I eat all my calories in one sitting. 2,500-3,000.

Less isn't always more.
    Unless we're talking bikinis.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    if thats you, you need to gain a few lbs seriously.

Not sure if frauding or not.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    ...see a Dr...
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    No wonder this girl's name is "allalone". I'm friends with her on MFP, and seriously? She's not a troll. She's trying to recover, but you've got to understand that that might be a little difficult to cope with, right? She's still in a different mindset, for pete's sake. Have a little compassion next time.

I was going to say, she might not necessarily be a troll. Some anorexics try and approach any weight loss forum as if it's pro ana and even the ones in recovery can slip back into the old mindset. Anorexia is a terrifying mental illness, people and even though there probably have been troll threads like this, the OP's post is exactly the way a lot of people with eating disorders feel in regards to food.
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If that is your profile pic and you feel you need to lose weight, I would urge you to discuss this with your doctor. Wishing you all the luck in the future xx
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other 2
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options

If she's in recovery and worried about gaining weight back, she probably shouldn't be near triggers. For some really hard cases of anorexia, being anywhere near weight loss forums, calorie counting etc, I really hope she has a good team helping her, I would hate to see her damage her long term health. :(
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I would beg you to go see your doctor and hopefully a nutritionist to get your eating habits on track and also determine your calorie needs based on your currently body composition and activity level. If you are eating less than 1200 your already hindering yourself...please find the resources in your community to help.

This^^^