Any College Students Using MFP?

Options
124»

Replies

• MaikaShen
    Options
    I'm in my 6th term of college and it is tough. Night classes followed by early morning classes the next day are the hardest because I'm so exhausted all the time. I wish I had time and energy to cook every meal because that would help me have a better diet. It's amazingly difficult to do everything at once and not get burnt out but I'm glad I have MFP to keep my lifestyle in check.
  • ilovecoffee314
    ilovecoffee314 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am senior double majoring in Political Science and Urban & Public Policy and minoring Global Gender Studies. It is really hard to diet at school because I still have a meal plan. Would love to have some new friends who are in college and dieting, too!
  • AmandaEmily91
    Options
    We can do this!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time grad student and have a career. It's a b*tch to balance working out, tracking food, and handling everything else! I haven't done well as of late on tracking or working out ha ha.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Full-time law student here...I have one year left to go. Gained 10 lbs in my first year. I'm ready to take it off and get back down to my ideal weight! It's difficult to do when you can't really afford healthy food, but...I'm trying hard!

Feel free to add me! I'm incredibly supportive and I'm looking for friends who are the same! :D
  • Ender928
    Ender928 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Full-time law student here...I have one year left to go. Gained 10 lbs in my first year. I'm ready to take it off and get back down to my ideal weight! It's difficult to do when you can't really afford healthy food, but...I'm trying hard!

Feel free to add me! I'm incredibly supportive and I'm looking for friends who are the same! :D

^^^^^ That's awesome. Working on my undergrad right now, hopefully will move onto Law School at some point. Work full time + full time job = very little time to workout or prepare meals.

I am very interested in what others eat for meals throughout the day usually my breakfast is a bagel and protein not ideal by any means. Or a microwave meal for lunch while at work.

Didn't realize there was such an extensive forum or this many college students on this site. I tried to friend as many as I could but I'm still at work. Send me a friend request, the more the merrier.
  • BreezyLuv
    Options
    Full-Time Student with 15 credit hours this semester
    Full-Time Employee with a 40 hr work week
    and to top it all off...
    Full-Time Single Mother of a 19month old

It is difficult but definitely possible! =)

Done everything alone this whole time. =)
    You can too!!
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me too! Best luck with your journey :)
  • singintomymouth
    singintomymouth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior and I'm trying to eat better and exercise more!
  • purplelady87
    purplelady87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in university taking 7 courses this semester! It is challenging, would love to get some advice and make friends along this journey
  • DarthNox
    Options
    (a little older, 27) Second-time college student. Went back to pursue something else (mortuary science). I am I guess what you would call a sophomore (my curriculum is wonky and not like the rest of the college).

Full class load, work doing body removals, and every other waking hour spend studying or trying to find an internship.

Just started with MFP, but I really hope it can help me. Tired of being like this, and certainly don't want to look this way when I graduate. Besides, I'm covered in tattoos and piercings, and I want to be COMFORTABLE in dress clothes that cover them up when I'm a Funeral Director... lol
  • foramanwhohashope
    foramanwhohashope Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    In college full time state side, deployed with army right now. :)

hooah!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    <--- Senior at Wayne State University, have 4 more years of school though!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Full time student.. and I work full-time.. werp.. :( OP: You're very pretty! :flowerforyou:
  • lavr
    lavr Posts: 19
    Options
    About to start my sophomore year in college in august! (: