Just For Today

Options

Replies

• mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea. I am also the same way--I would tell myself that my diet will start Monday, and Monday comes, and I say, well, I guess it will start next Monday since I am going out with my husband for out date night (or whatever it was at that time).....And I never did start eating right and putting myself first! This is a great way to look at the day! I always think to myself, tomorrow starts another day, and my calorie counter starts all over again! :-) Make time for YOU!!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea. I am also the same way--I would tell myself that my diet will start Monday, and Monday comes, and I say, well, I guess it will start next Monday since I am going out with my husband for out date night (or whatever it was at that time).....And I never did start eating right and putting myself first! This is a great way to look at the day! I always think to myself, tomorrow starts another day, and my calorie counter starts all over again! :-) Make time for YOU!!!!!!! Keep it up!
    Oh Girl! We've all been there, somehow I finally broke out of that 'diet' mentality and instead have changed it up in my head to every day starts anew and it doesn't matter what day it is. Getting in some solid healthy days in a row and then that has set my foundation and got me even more motivated to continue that streak.

I remember well the Mondays, the first day of the new month, the after the Holidays, Birthdays, and on and on I went. Something changed for me some years back and now if I stumble I get right back up, much more quickly than I ever did in the past. It used to take me month, weeks, years to get back on the path, now it can take me a meal or a day or maybe two to get that sugar/simple carb craving outta my system and then I feel strong again.

Cheers for the great days ahead:love::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow you inspire me- THANK YOU!

Just For Today - I will eat my 5 fruits-veggies
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will track EVERYTHING!:blushing:
  • skmolove
    Options
    Just for Today - I won't quit...
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let previous mistakes dictate who I will be today.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will make it fun and get it done.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay out of the kitchen and fight those Sunday Munchies.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: Continue to focus on how far I've come and the commitment I've made.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember that there is a difference between CAN'T and WON'T.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will take a break to eat every 3 hours so I don't binge on the way home from work.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will move past tonight and refocus!!!:smokin:
  • skmolove
    Options
    Just for today: I will get up and go... turn off the tv & computer
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay focused, be productive and feel good about myself in any situation:heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not be disappointed in myself.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will fake it until I make it, if I'm feeling less than self confident.hanghead.gif:wink:
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I SOOOOOOOOOO needed this today! Thank you so very much....
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will continue creating realistic goals.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will follow through on my workout!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will only eat the carbs included with my veggies and protein.