How can I get a bigger Butt? And smaller waist.

Options
Has anyone managed to get a bigger butt, while losing weight and inches in the waist?

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! I wanna know too lol
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    best thing for that is going to be cardio to lose fat, and strength training to build glut muscles! it's gonna take some hard work, but it's totally possible.
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    heavy Squats and Dead-Lifts
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting heavy (including squats, and deadlifts) and eating over maintenance for 4 months. My butt has grown an inch and my waist has only grown a quarter of an inch. Does that count?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    My butt didn't get bigger, but it got higher and rounder while my waist got smaller.

Strength training. I :heart: it.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    BAM - instantaneous answer! http://www.bootypop.com/

Honestly, I wish I had a real answer. I have such a pancake butt! LOL Squats, lunges and climbing steep hills all seem to help, but I don't think I'll ever truly beat my genetics.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My butt didn't get bigger, but it got a heck of a lot perkier and more firm.
    My waist got small, too, but that's just genetics.

Exercise, eat well, drink water, and hope for the best. Also, strength training is amazing.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Cardio, squats, lundges and some more squats and lundges. Oh and did I mention tons of squats and lundges?
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Belly dance! Really trims the waistline! A 6-week class took 2 inches off my waist! Practicing only a little every day. Oh, did I mention I gained weight while I lost those inches? How rude is that! :laugh:
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    Sorry to be negative but you've either got that shape or you haven't. That is why so many people opt for surgery, without it you can only change your shape so much. Embrace what you have :-)
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Has anyone managed to get a bigger butt, while losing weight and inches in the waist?

is that you in the picure???? if yes, i need to ask the question WHY???
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options

is that you in the picure???? if yes, i need to ask the question WHY???
    No, that is Jessica Biel lol...but I would have a similar body to her if I could just stick to my diet and exercise.
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    Sorry to be negative but you've either got that shape or you haven't. That is why so many people opt for surgery, without it you can only change your shape so much. Embrace what you have :-)
    I do have that shape but I need to define it more....I'd LOVE surgery lol...just can't afford it. lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've got Sir-Mix-a-Lot stuck in my head now.
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    I've got Sir-Mix-a-Lot stuck in my head now.

LOL now I do too!!
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    eat hot dogs lol.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Cardio, squats, lundges and some more squats and lundges. Oh and did I mention tons of squats and lundges?

THIS.

Coco (as in Ice-T's wife) has talked about how she does lunges and squats like nobody's business to keep that booty of hers high and tight. Although, genetics have helped her as well.

Lunges and Squats. And split stance squats. Plie squats. Reverse lunges. Lateral lunges. Basically, if it has the word "squat" or "lunge" in it, do it. Cardio will burn the fat, and the strength training will firm you up!
  • MissMollieD
    Options
    Heavy squats (like use the free weight barbell, no preloaded barbells)
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    SQUATS!!!!
  • MrsWife2011
    MrsWife2011 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    best thing for that is going to be cardio to lose fat, and strength training to build glut muscles! it's gonna take some hard work, but it's totally possible.

Agree!!