How can I get a bigger Butt? And smaller waist.

Options
2»

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    squats and dead lifts will help lift and round out your booty.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've got Sir-Mix-a-Lot stuck in my head now.

Ditto! I just saw that video last night and it motivated me to get some squats in!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats & deadlifts!
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent article on how to build a better butt and form that "a shaped" butt that so many women are after. Hip thrusts and barbell glute bridges are <3.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/dispelling_the_glute_myth
  • MissMollieD
    Options
    I've done a lot of naked (no weights) or low weight (30-50 lbs) squats (like 100's in a day and thousands in a week's time when I boxed 4 days a week) and none of that made any difference whatsoever. Probably genetics. But I just started lifting heavy recently (6 weeks ago now) and my husband teasingly smacked by booty this morning - stopped cold and he was like "Whoa! Where did that come from?" And I keep measurements, no change in the waist so far!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Eat less and ride horses. My wifes horsey friends all have ample butts...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    It's all about genetics. I would gladly share some *kitten* if I could.

Make the most of what your parents gave you with squats and deadlifts and lunges.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of naked (no weights) or low weight (30-50 lbs) squats (like 100's in a day and thousands in a week's time when I boxed 4 days a week) and none of that made any difference whatsoever. Probably genetics. But I just started lifting heavy recently (6 weeks ago now) and my husband teasingly smacked by booty this morning - stopped cold and he was like "Whoa! Where did that come from?" And I keep measurements, no change in the waist so far!

Yes, nekkid squats should do just fine. More people should do them..
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Have you tried using Photoshop?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty decent *kitten* and a small waist.

I contribute that to squats, lunges and leg presses.

I also think genetics plays a part because I have always had a big booty and a little waist.. and now it's just more shapely.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    brazilian butt augmentation? i wouldn't suggest it though...lol i think it's best to just play the hand you're dealt.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Try the Butt Bible...its a 6 week program. I've seen amazing results!!! Good luck!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My butt isn't get any bigger :( but my waist is starting to get smaller. I do squats and other exercises all the time.
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Guys have this problem too! My friend asks me everyday if I found a butt yet. She's SOOOO funny! :ohwell: