What's your favorite sports team if you follow sports?

Options

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Gotta support Wisconsin teams!! Green Bay, Brewers and Badgers.

I can't get into the college sports...guess it's not my thang... :)
  • Alej32
    Alej32 Posts: 12
    Options
    FLORIDA GATORS, FIGHTING ILLINI, ST LOUIS CARDINALS, AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY TIM TEBOW!!!!!!!
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    New York Rangers, Yankees, and Steelers :-)
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Leeds United
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Football (you know, the proper British one that's played with your feet :wink: :laugh: ) I support Manchester City FC and Altrincham FC. Despise Manchester United... :mad:
    Rugby League: Bradford Bulls

The ones I support but aren't too fussed about:
    Australian RL: Wests Tigers
    NFL: Cincinnati Bengals (Can you see a slight Tiger theme going on here? lol)

If there were any other teams of other sports, I'd probably just find one that was called Tiger/Wildcats or something and support them :laugh:
  • prettysiddity
    Options
    Tampa Bay Rays!

14065419.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan originally, so for college sports I bleed Maize and Blue. Oh, Yeah! University of Michigan! GO BLUE!

I've lived in SC for the last 14yrs, so my pro team is the Carolina Panthers. Gotta love my rookie of the year, Cam Newton. :D
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Football both college and pro:

GO BUCKS OH----IO

Dolphins as well, been a die hard fan since the 70's....
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I am not into team sports, I like track and field athletics, so more of individual sports person really.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    NY Rangers, Yankess, Steelers!!!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Kansas City! Sporting KC (cup this year!!!), KC Royals, and Chiefs -- in that order. We also follow the St. Louis Blues (until Kansas City gets a team, come on down whoever moves next), and being a soccer family we follow the EPL specifically Newcastle United. Sorry I never call it Barclays, I always forget.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am not into team sports, I like track and field athletics, so more of individual sports person really.

Nice, I love T&F as well. Florida State has an elite track team. Big Walter Dix fan. We have a freshman coming in that's going to be a monster. Broke the world record in 55m earlier this year.

Those jamaicans are too good.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Football (you know, the proper British one that's played with your feet :wink: :laugh: ) I support Manchester City FC and Altrincham FC. Despise Manchester United... :mad:

If there were any other teams of other sports, I'd probably just find one that was called Tiger/Wildcats or something and support them :laugh:

Then you are having a wonderful time this year I'm sure. City has been fantastic.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I only follow one sport and my favorite team is FC Barcelona.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Gotta go with my Kansas City Chiefs!! We're going all the way this year!!! lol have to have faith!! And I guess I have to cheer for KU too...

BTW LOOOVE Tebow.....HAAATE the broncos lol and the raiders
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Then you are having a wonderful time this year I'm sure. City has been fantastic.

Not bad! Just not used to it lol We're usually mid table somewhere... It's nice to be ahead of Utd though. Fergie is an arrogant a*se :explode:
  • kerriann4
    kerriann4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Ha, ha! Where are you from? I support Man U, sorry :) as well as Real Madrid, hello Cristiano Ronaldo! However, I also support Cincinnati Bengals, as Cinci is my hometown!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys & The University of Kentucky (Basketball)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    No NFL Team
    NHL- Toronto Maple Leafs (have been since I was about 2)
    CFL - Sask Rough Riders
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Steelers, Penguins and Syracuse Orange College Football and basketball!!