What's your favorite sports team if you follow sports?

Options

Replies

• ashlielinn
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys, New York Rangers, New York Mets, and the New York Knicks!!! Can we just mention LIN for a minute!?!?! :D
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im in UK, (scotland)

and my team is glasgow celtic football club

cummon you bhoys in green :) xx
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Hockey! I can watch any kind of hockey and anyone play. My teams of choice though is the Pittsburgh Penguins. I have been a fan since I was 10. I am a diehard Pittsburgh fan no matter what..even the Pirates(even though they suck). Love me some Steelers Football. College, definitely Penn State all the way. WE ARE PENN STATE!!! I have been told I am a guy stuck in a girls body..but you will have that I suppose.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Football (you know, the proper British one that's played with your feet :wink: :laugh: ) I support Manchester City FC and Altrincham FC. Despise Manchester United... :mad:
    Rugby League: Bradford Bulls

The ones I support but aren't too fussed about:
    Australian RL: Wests Tigers
    NFL: Cincinnati Bengals (Can you see a slight Tiger theme going on here? lol)

If there were any other teams of other sports, I'd probably just find one that was called Tiger/Wildcats or something and support them :laugh:

Then you are having a wonderful time this year I'm sure. City has been fantastic.

Not bad! Just not used to it lol We're usually mid table somewhere... It's nice to be ahead of Utd though. Fergie is an arrogant a*se :explode:

Hahahaha United is the only team a lot of Americans have even heard of. Our city is used to being bad in every sport so we are really excited for the MLS season to start since Sporting is great right now. (I know you will probably laugh at that, but we still enjoy it! Most Brits don't think MLS should even be called soccer.)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hockey - Carolina Hurricanes and Charlotte Checkers, also follow the Flyers, Wings and others if I feel like watching or have former Canes players, just love hockey in general.
    Pro FB - Carolina Panthers (but watch every team, every game)
    College FB - NC State Wolfpack (watch all ACC and some non-ACC)
    College Basketball - NC State Mens and Womens (Watch all ACC)

YES!!! A fellow Panthers fan! :drinker: I figured I'd be all alone on that one. Not that I think I should be, but there are alot of haters out there when it comes to my Cats. :grumble:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Then for pro sports, Pittsburgh Steelers, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Steelers, Redskins (born and raised and have to support my dad's favorite team) and most importantly - WVU Mountaineers!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Well I may be a California girl but I follow:
    Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Celtics.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Houston Rockets and Mexico's Soccer National Team!! (goooooooooooooooooooooooooool!)
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Steeler Nation ! Black and Gold ! :drinker:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    GO CUBS GO!!!!

Those Chicago Northsiders still have a team to cheer on? LOL..JK.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Kentucky Wildcats!!!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You mean there are teams other than the STEELERS????? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Oh... and I'm also a HUGE hockey fan... PENGUINS!!!!

College... Boise State and Pitt.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Football : College- Cal Berkeley Bears , NFL - Eagles
    I follow track and field and volleyball - not really team but I love watching these sports
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    New Orleans Saints - WHO DAT!!!!

LSU everything

Los Angeles Dodgers

New Orleans Hornets

ULL Ragin Cajuns
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    STEELERS!! There is no other team worth mentioning :)
    Can't forget about my Penguins and WVU :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Cowboys..... :ohwell:

and Texans.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I don't care much for pro sports -- just college. SEC

SC Gamecocks! GO *kitten*!!!!

Our teams are doing great lately. Football finished # 9 this season and our baseball team are back to back 2010 & 2011 National Champs!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    GO *kitten*!!!!

:laugh: