designer or not ? ? ?

Options

Replies

• jmr085
    Options
    I love Viva LaJuicy by Juicy Couture, it smells really clean and I get alot of compliments when I wear it. I don't mind knock off perfumes, but their scent tends to not last very long on me. I enjoy being clean and smelling great, but not "marinated" in perfume.:happy:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Designer? Not sure of that concept. I wear leather and denim. The jacket in this picture is 38 years old. I have no allegiance to any particular brand of denim. Whatever fits, is durable and on sale. I get my underpanties and socks at Walmart, in bulk, once a year, via mail.
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Rock and Rose - Valentino
    Issey Miyake - Issey Miyake

these are my faves and i get them in shower gel as well for extra special days :)
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Have 4 main fragrances i wear... Gucci Guilty... Armani Diamonds, Black XS and Lady Million

luv million 4 the guys...that is 1 sxy fragrance... unfortunately my son ( hes 16 ) its his fav...... not a lover of the ladies million....
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Acqua di gio by Armani on a man! it makes me go weak in the knees everytime i smell it.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Designer? Not sure of that concept. I wear leather and denim. The jacket in this picture is 38 years old. I have no allegiance to any particular brand of denim. Whatever fits, is durable and on sale. I get my underpanties and socks at Walmart, in bulk, once a year, via mail.

heheheeh very funni..... i too like denim not necassarily designer denim tho....
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Haven't worn perfume in years but I love Coco Chanel or Coco Mademoiselle (sp).
  • mrs_lanza
    Options
    Miracle by Lancome
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    J'adore....I adore you :love:
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I currently wear (and love) "rose the one" by Dolce and Gabbana
  • deej1988
    Options
    I absolutely love Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, its my favourite of all time x
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Acqua di gio by Armani! it makes me go weak in the knees everytime i smell it.

I couldn't agree more! thankfully my fiance already wore this before we starting dating othewise I would have forced him!! hehe

For me, I LOVE Coach "Poppy" (the original version) it's a fabulous smell and I get tons of compliments! Once I wore it to a friends birthday party and my friends were texting me the next day saying their husbands asked if they would get whatever Kerri was wearing b/c they liked it. Some of the girls were upset, some actually went and got it! LOL
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, its my favourite of all time x

This is the only other perfume I own. LOVE IT!
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Outspoken- by Fergie
    CK ONE
    I used to wear this all the time-- Egyptian Goddess Oil by Auric Blends
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I like Oh Lola, but I'm yet to get a bottle, my favourites are Paris Hilton Heiress & Fantasy Original by Britney Spears :P
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My all time favorites are Pure Poison by Dior, Chanel No 5 (classic), and Pure Seduction by Victoria Secret ... favorite for hubby is Echo Cologne by Davidoff -- so sexy!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love Abercrombie's Perfume 41. I always get compliments when I wear it.
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same of yours. I also like Hugo Boss Deep Red *no idea if it's made anymore"

Lol...I'm wearing that today :)
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Love Ralph Lauren Romance. I have worn that for years but recently tried Marc Jacobs Oh! Lola and it is AMAZING!! love it!!
  • For me....Dolce & Gabana Light Blue. Love it.....and so does the wifey. My 2nd favorite is Nautica Oceans.