designer or not ? ? ?

Options

Replies

• I love Abercrombie's Perfume 41. I always get compliments when I wear it.

Speaking of Anercrombie.....do you have any suggestions for a men's cologne? I have heard good things but not sure which is the best smelling.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I love Clarins' Eau Dynamisante because it's spicy rather than flowery :flowerforyou:
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Eesteban - Modern Chypre is my favourite but the shop that sold it in my town closed a couple of years ago and I hadn't been able to find anywhere that sold it and shipped to the UK until recently, unfortunately I ordered from them on the 1st February and it still hasn't arrived yet!
    Other than that I also like L'Occitane - Cherry Blossom, Elie Saab, Miss Dior Cherie, thiery Mugler - Alien & Womanity, Narciso Rodriguez.

About 5 years I could honestly say there was nothing I really liked.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I remember i used to wear Brut and my dads Aramis back in the day - no wonder I never did well with the ladies :laugh:
    at the minute i wear;

Paul Smith, Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Issey Miyake and CK1

I did wear Armani Code, Davidoff Cool Waters and Diesel - these all got broke at the gym when i took my jacket out of my locker. Made my feet smell nice though when they smashed.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I remember i used to wear Brut and my dads Aramis back in the day - no wonder I never did well with the ladies :laugh:
    at the minute i wear;

I did wear Armani Code, Davidoff Cool Waters and Diesel - these all got broke at the gym when i took my jacket out of my locker. Made my feet smell nice though when they smashed.
    If you didn't do well with the ladies, don't blame Aramis. That stuff is an aphrodisiac. YUM!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My favourite is So Sinful! Not designer, cheap and doesn't last as long but smells DIVINE.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Burberry... Classic
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Name, no real clue whatever my wife picks up for me.
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Peace Love and Juicy Couture is a new one for me, but I like it a lot...

My all-time fave which I've worn for years...

Michael by Michael Kors. Delicious!!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Mine's not designer. It's from House of... something, in Kensington Market, Toronto. It's this little store run by these awesome Jamaicans that make their own fragrances, all with vulgar names. My favourite is P*ssy.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I adore Halloween by Jesus del Pozo. :love:

Everyone notices it when I walk into a room and I get lots of compliments from boys and girls for it.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    at the minute i wear;

omg aramis...now thats a blast from the past hehehe..loved it then...hate it now reminds me of my x husband yukkkkkkk !!!!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For boys I adore Bvlgari Aqua. God, it smells gorgeous.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i like anything by Burberry. :)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Favorite is Oak, from Bath & Body. Not really designer, but it smells really good!

JM
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mine's not designer. It's from House of... something, in Kensington Market, Toronto. It's this little store run by these awesome Jamaicans that make their own fragrances, all with vulgar names. My favourite is P*ssy.

I may have to look into this!! :tongue:
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    Definitely designer! Gucci Envy Me, Burberry Weekend, Coach Legacy and DKNY Pure both the verbena and vanilla mmmmm
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I wear a tiny bit of cinnamon oil on the back of my neck. Pretty much it. And I like when boys smell of soap :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm super fancy, I love the smell of my dial soap and dove deoderant.

:bigsmile: Same here! :bigsmile:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    My favourite is So Sinful! Not designer, cheap and doesn't last as long but smells DIVINE.

I have that I have a 100ml bottle had it for ages, got the spray aswell.