30 day shred group - starting 2/15/12 - 3/15/12

Options

Replies

• crissy170
    crissy170 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im in .. started the shred Tuesday so im into day 3 ,, my usual wieght in is / was thismorning .. so what a nice surprise?? up 2 lbs! NOT impressed!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    How do I find how many calories burned doing 30 day shred..

If you're poor like me then an HRM isn't an option right now, LOL! I calculate calories for the 30DS as general circuit training. Seems to be pretty accurate.
  • kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started last nite, but I'm not sure if I will do it everyday. Are you all exclusively doing 30DS over the next 30days? I have other group classes I enjoy. I'm not sure I can do it all. Just curious about your approach. Also will there be an actual group for me to join? Thanks!

You can pick the video up at Wal-Mart or Target. I got it from Target for $9.
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just started back up last night! Something always happens to get me off track so ive never done the full 30! Hopefully doing it with all of you will keep me accountable! Love jillian michaels she kicks my *kitten* in little time which is just what i need! Good luck everyone!
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello, my approach is going to be to do the 30 day shread every day along with some other workout activity as well, like a Zumba class once a week and some treadmill/eliptical activity at the gym a couple times a week. Either way it all adds up. Thought it would be fun to have a group of people to motivate eachother and keep us all going, and that way we can share our results at the same time. :)
    There is an actual group I created, and I've sent everyone an invite to join. Happy 30 day shredding! :D

I just started last nite, but I'm not sure if I will do it everyday. Are you all exclusively doing 30DS over the next 30days? I have other group classes I enjoy. I'm not sure I can do it all. Just curious about your approach. Also will there be an actual group for me to join? Thanks!

You can pick the video up at Wal-Mart or Target. I got it from Target for $9.
  • afull416
    afull416 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I actually just finished. Would love to join and get some motivation. It kicked my butt today.
  • sugaredkitty12
    Options
    I just finished day 6 and would love to join. I can already see a small difference and I am so excited for the end results!
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to join. I will not be able to get the DVD until this weekend or next week. I do have two Tae Bo dvd's and a couple other exercise dvd's. That I will be working out to on a daily bases. When I do get the 30 day shred I will be working out much more to get back into shape. Hope you all do not mind me starting later. Please Please keep me motivated, I need all of the help I can get. I am stuck and the scale is not moving.
  • nwardlaw
    nwardlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Started last week but then got sick. Will start again tonight!
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Got the DVD yesterday.
  • ozo27
    ozo27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How do I join? Found the dvd free on youtube.
  • bondmqb
    Options
    I would love to join I just started today.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i just started today : ) ill join
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If You gain weight on the 30 day Shred is because your gaining muscle not fat. I love the 30 Day Shred. Stick with it and you will not be dissapointed
  • ktluv1
    ktluv1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS last night as well and would love to join. I am new to this site though so I don't actually know how to navigate. Would love to find some support though. I took my before pics and measurements. Can't wait to see the end results!!!
    Katie
  • jeefyl
    jeefyl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I just finished day two!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    How do I join, just got it and want to include it with going to the gym on alternate days....how do I join? I will be starting it Monday???
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! I'm on day 6...but I try to do it every other day.
  • flawedseraphim
    Options
    Today was my day 5, I started a 'challenge' of it over on my blog and invited people to join, but that works better when you have readers lol
    Mind if I join even if I started early?
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 D3 today... feeling pretty good! Mind if I join? :blushing: