30 day shred group - starting 2/15/12 - 3/15/12

Options

Replies

• dreamy885
    Options
    I started it today, I'll join you ladies! I couldn't finish the whole workout today, I'm so out of shape!
  • tishonamarie
    tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. It totally kicks my butt! My legs were so sore today. It felt great! Can't wait to see results. I've been doing Zumba too. I think kicking up my exercise should kick up my weight loss! Let's do this!
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    on day 4 again.....really would like to finish the whole 30 days this time!! would love to join group!!
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well... how do you go about joining???
  • JacksonMomto3
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of the shred, so far so good!
  • dshearrer
    dshearrer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to love and hate Jillian at the same time...I am so out of shape, you would not think that 20 min could kick your @$$...lol
  • LovingMein12
    LovingMein12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join I would love too!!
  • tishonamarie
    tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3! I can tell I have more endurance and I'm not nearly as wobbly the day after! I'm still sore, which is a great feeling. I know I've done something right! Can't wait to see physical results! Good luck everyone!
  • Ness8411
    Options
    If you followed your diet of course
  • Ness8411
    Options
    Just started today, Count me in 2-17 to 3-17
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Would like to start a group of people who'd like to do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred from 2/15 - 3/15, share results and motivate eachother.
    :heart:

I'd love to but I don't have her workout DVD! If it's on Netflix I can do that!
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    Would like to start a group of people who'd like to do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred from 2/15 - 3/15, share results and motivate eachother.
    :heart:

I'd love to but I don't have her workout DVD! If it's on Netflix I can do that!

You can purchase it on Amazon.com as an Amazon video and watch it on your computer (if that works for you).
    That's what I'm going to do ASAP!
  • ldalal
    ldalal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am doing TDS, I move into cycle 2 tomorrow and I did in fact lose albs during the first cycle!! Stay motivated!! It will kick your butt so good!!
  • AmyWalsh711
    AmyWalsh711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In the morning I'll start on Day 5 level 1 and I would love to join the group!! please count me in :)
  • baby_lovin_060206
    baby_lovin_060206 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So ready doing day 3 tonight
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS and doing progress pictures. I'd love to get in if it's not too late :)
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    I'm in! Starting level two on Tuesday maybe though!
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to love and hate Jillian at the same time...I am so out of shape, you would not think that 20 min could kick your @$$...lol
    believe me i know how u feel! I didnt know i was in such bad shape lol! Now level one is a breeze for me but level two not so much! It makes it so much easier to know it will be over soon!
  • NikohlMariee
    NikohlMariee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started TDS tonight and got a bit light headed towards the end...guess that means i'm really out of shape :/ cant wait to see where im at after the 30 days :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I started today! So fun!