Any gamer guys or girls losing weight too? Friend me :)

Options
Hey I'm Pete! 26 From the UK & looking to get down from 72kgs to about 60kgs or so...well into gaming and loving this app! The only crappy thing is I don't know anyone else using it :( If you are into gaming too or just looking for someone to add..be my guest :D Good luck losing weight to everyone!

Replies

• _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I play Guild Wars, sometimes. Do you play?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a gamer (when I can wrestle the xbox away from my husband and son!) I'll add you :smile:
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    the cake is a lie.
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I used to be quite a big gamer but not so much anymore, occasionally go on Bioshock 1&2, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Oblivion, Gran Turismo, WWE (guilty pleasure) but thats all really
  • cmduncan
    Options
    If a WOW addiction qualifies, add me!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer. RPGs, xbox, miniature wargames. I also code my own ;)

Have gone from 242 to 215 since last summer. Still going.
  • epicthin
    Options
    Gamer girl here! Welcome to MFP, I'll add you.
  • jedibunny
    Options
    I just found an MFP Gamers group on here - please friend me and join in there! :) (Same for everyone on this thread!)
  • LessOfMePlease
    LessOfMePlease Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Primarily just FFXI, I've lost 50 pounds in the past six months... I may have met my RL husband ingame... Five years ago!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Definitely a gamer, or at least I still claim to be....I really need to find new games that I like. I get waaaaay to picky about gaming.... I'm totally up for adding more people, especially fellow gamers!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    *kitten* yeah, I'm here.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Total gamer geek here. Although, not on computers. Like real face time with other players! Game day usually equals a binge day for me... Sucky!
  • I am a Call of Duty and Fifa gamer. Add me if you like.
  • falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a bit of a gamer and from the UK. Love me a bit of Skyrim, when I can steal it from my boyfriend, and any 2 player games we can get our hands on. Would love to be friends, I'll add you!
    And any other adds are welcome, as well :)
    Amanda
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Dragon Age, portals, overlord, + many many others....
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    My son got me hooked on PS3 COD but I haven't been able to play it the past week or so, our internet is down. My wife hates it because she thinks I'm addicted to it, basically only game I play. Never got into the others they got.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    the cake is a lie.

:love: hahah

Yeah I am a gamer but I have no more time to play since I started working out, Mass Effect will change that though lol
  • ktbruyere
    Options
    I play WOW and just started SWTOR. I like Dagon Age and Skyrim when I can get the xbox away from the old man and kids! Feel free to add me :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I play Skyrim, BF3 and the like, used to plat Eve online a lot too feel free to add me :) and on the PS3 if you have one, im mruntidy