Sixers Spring Into Summer - Week 3

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! Happy Friday!!!! :drinker: Have a FABULOUS day!:flowerforyou:

you have a good one too......
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    o.0 <trying to consume all that pedal said>
  • its_B
    Options
    Pedal- K I dont know what to do now.. haha.... Im at a loss. I am confused why if this cleanse wasn't a good way to remove the toxins (as u mentioned pedal) why my doctor would suggest it.. It might be that I just finished a 10 page paper or that i am dumb but i am confused... Pedal are you saying I should do this as long as I am careful,.. or that I shouldnt? ... sorry! I am sooo lost...

Okay until I figure out otherwise... I am on day 2, and besides feeling tired (becase I was up until 2 and then woke up at 7) and hungry at times I am feeling great and super optimistic... I laid of the cayenne today and the drink actually tastes fabulous! ... Umm ya. I will update more later I have to get back to school now.. but

Kristin- Ill PM u later so we can be friends on Facebook and HAPPY FIRDAY to you too!!! Its reallly pretty here today!

Tamm- THanks!

<3
    B
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    B, sorry for throwing a wrench in your thoughts... as with all professionals or experts, people only know what they've been taught. If you can spare the funds, I would HIGHLY recommend seeing a naturopath because they will take a LOT more time than a family Dr can in working out a plan. Drs are so stretched for appointment time and (with NO offense intended to our lovely Sixer MD in training), there is a way that naturopaths approach that is much more holistic than the usual symptom-focused side of the medical profession coin that is common (though not exclusive) in family practitioners.

sorry if I've offended anyone.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 213.5 lbs PROGRESS + 2.5
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs PROGRESS +1.8
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs PROGRESS +1.6
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 154.4 lbs PROGRESS +1.0
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 189.5lbs PROGRESS +4
    Stephanie
    SW 174.6 lbs/GW 165 lbs/CW 169.8 lbs PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 180 lbs PROGRESS - 0.0 lbs
    Lex
    SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs PROGRESS +0.6lbs
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 151.2 lbs PROGRESS - 1 lb :-)
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 160.5lbs PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs

Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW207.5 lbs PROGRESS -3.5 lbs
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW200 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Brittany
    SW 219lbs/ GW 205/ CW 218 PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Crystal
    SW 175 lbs/GW 163 lbs/CW 175 lbs PROGRESS =/- 0
    Sophie(crazybaby)SW 164lbs/GW 140 lbs/CW 162 lbs PROGRESS = -2 lbs

Woohoo! I've been focused for a couple days now, or maybe all this week, I can't remember and it's paying off! Back down to 160.5lbs. I'm going to do this!!!

I hope to do personals soon, but I'm extremely busy right now. Sushi tonight with two of my best friends from high school, zoo tomorrow with my dad & his family, and then church on Sunday.... and finishing (or at least working on) unpacking and finding everything a home in my new home with my folks.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, Y'ALL!!

xo xo xo,
    Lauryn
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good evening ladies. I am having a wonderful time at the Joyce Meyer's conference. It has just renewed me in many ways. I did finally weigh myself. I'm down 1lb. YAY, kinda. I was hoping for more but I am just glad its still coming off. I'm happy to spend the time necessary with my body so it will be well adjusted to its new weight. I haven't planned a workout for today but I will probably do one of the 12 fitness dvd's I got from the library. LOL, I am enjoying getting to try new dvds without paying for them. Its like a trial.... if I love them then I can buy them. Best wishes to you all!!!

Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 213.5 lbs PROGRESS + 2.5
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs PROGRESS +1.8
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs PROGRESS +1.6
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 154.4 lbs PROGRESS +1.0
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 189.5lbs PROGRESS +4
    Stephanie
    SW 174.6 lbs/GW 165 lbs/CW 169.8 lbs PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 180 lbs PROGRESS - 0.0 lbs
    Lex
    SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs PROGRESS +0.6lbs
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 151.2 lbs PROGRESS - 1 lb :-)
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 160.5lbs PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs
    Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW206.5 lbs PROGRESS -4.5 lbs

Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW200 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Brittany
    SW 219lbs/ GW 205/ CW 218 PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Crystal
    SW 175 lbs/GW 163 lbs/CW 175 lbs PROGRESS =/- 0
    Sophie(crazybaby)SW 164lbs/GW 140 lbs/CW 162 lbs PROGRESS = -2 lbs
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

Welcome to the group Sophie.:flowerforyou: Great group of girls. And if you have any ?'s or are having a hard time, don't be afraid to ask. Sometimes we don't talk on here when we are doing bad (guilty), but we really need to sometimes. It helps.

Well this week has been rough. :ohwell: Hoping it gets better soon. It's been really rough at work, they're not doing to well bussiness wise like everyone else. We've been through 2 pay cuts in the past 4 months, that took me 4 yrs to earn. :noway: We've been through 3 layoffs, and looks like another is coming. Plus, they have rented 1/2 the whrse out to help with bills and now we are having to consolidate 2 buildings into one. Anywho, I guess it's kinda the same thing everywhere, huh?

Been doing good on my diet though.:smile: Only exercised twice this week. But have been doing alot more around my house than normal, like it stays a little picked now. Now I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I took out ground beef.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, cause I know how lonely it gets on here on the weekends.

Later ladies. Have a good one.:flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    drtamm & tiff...jeaoulus of the jocye myers confer. always wanted to see her. i need to start watching her on tv again. always had the "oh, yea" momments with her talks. made ya think.....
    shanell...chin up you got your car back and should be able to drive it soon. s'ville libary is have a huge book sale this weekend. sunday fill a bag for $5. i think i might go sunday.

everyone else have a good weekend. mine is filled with mowing lawns, with a new gater blade. looked like a mean blade hope it cuts good. gym on sunday and clean house and laundry. nothing else planned.

later :heart:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Did make it to the gym again today, so woo-hoo, three times this week. I've started trying to run again... doing 1 minute walk/run intervals. Question.... You know how if you run without the proper ta-ta support the girls start to hurt? Well, that's not my problem, I have a great squish-em bra, but my saddlebags hurt like that when I run. I know I have saddlebags on the outside of my thighs, but I never really thought they were that big to bounce, but now I'm wondering...

And how awful of a mental picture is that? Outer thigh fat jiggling like boobies when I run? lol

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Hello all! Did make it to the gym again today, so woo-hoo, three times this week. I've started trying to run again... doing 1 minute walk/run intervals. Question.... You know how if you run without the proper ta-ta support the girls start to hurt? Well, that's not my problem, I have a great squish-em bra, but my saddlebags hurt like that when I run. I know I have saddlebags on the outside of my thighs, but I never really thought they were that big to bounce, but now I'm wondering...

And how awful of a mental picture is that? Outer thigh fat jiggling like boobies when I run? lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • its_B
    Options

Im sorry hun but I laughed reallly hard at this! And I <3 you immensely!

<3
    B
  • its_B
    Options
    B, sorry for throwing a wrench in your thoughts... as with all professionals or experts, people only know what they've been taught. If you can spare the funds, I would HIGHLY recommend seeing a naturopath because they will take a LOT more time than a family Dr can in working out a plan. Drs are so stretched for appointment time and (with NO offense intended to our lovely Sixer MD in training), there is a way that naturopaths approach that is much more holistic than the usual symptom-focused side of the medical profession coin that is common (though not exclusive) in family practitioners.

sorry if I've offended anyone.

No offense here at all.. haha Im still trying to just digest and separate all that info you threw at me earlier. I have zeeeerooooo funds to spare so sadly I am going to have to do without the naturopath... although maybe when i do have spare funds I will go see one. I think I willl stick with the cleanse, because I could use a good self esteem booster, I feel like if I can get through these ten days I can really do all the other things I want to do. I will most DEFFINENTLY start eating more organic and Au Naturallll when I am done though, I <3 Fruits and Veggies.. my two biggest vices though are Steaks, and extra buttery popcorn... :tongue:

<3
    B
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Shanell- hope works gets better. The economy is truly effecting everyone. I'm sorry things are so difficult at the job. Best wishes. Congrats on the dieting though. YAY, life style changes for you

Cathy- Yes, Joyce is amazing. She does make you have alot of AHHH HAH moments. I am going to the last session tomorrow. I've never watched her show but I do have one of her books. Now at the conference I bought tons of books and CDs. I need the spiritual growth since I still don't have a churh home in Va yet. Seems like you are getting back in the swing of things. YAY, you can do it!

Robin- you are hilarious. I just try not to imagine what it looks like.

Take care ladies!!!

Tamm:drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    NEED TO SLEEEEEEP...

I am happy to say I'm still on my success streak and tonight allowed myself an indulgence meal (for once it wasn't indulgence because of portions but rather knowing I was going to have to "ignore" today in the calorie department). It's just such a different perspective. I don't feel like I have to "get myself back on track" tomorrow because it wasn't a stumble, it was a choice made with consideration for balance.

Shanell, good luck with your work stuff!

Tamm, so glad you enjoyed the seminar!

Robin, you seriously made me laugh.

B, follow your heart :wink:

Kristin, how's the cutest teensiest sixer doing in there? Can you BELIEVE you're about half way?!

Lauryn, how was today?

Cathy, enjoy the mowing - great exercise!

Hi everyone. I'm so exhausted.. just stayed up and watched the most recent 5 episodes of 30Rock with Kyle (we've been watching it from the start). I need a better bedtime. Tamm, I know you hear me :tongue:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    mornin....

just a quicky.....heading out to some yard sales....husbandless....that's a first, just ask shanell he's my shadow.
    getting coffee cup ready to go and leaving.

• amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    HI ladies!!

I would write more but i have a MONDO paper to write for Monday. (story of my life!!) :grumble:

be back later!
    :heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    hows the day going for y'all?

i found a coach bag at a yard sale and it was only $3. it's on ebay for $47.99. i think it's real. not real sure.

well, off to change clothes and mow the lawns with my new gater blade.

• its_B
    Options
    chipper- nice findd!!!!!!!

amy lou - good luck with ur paper!!!

redsox- where ya at girlie?

k so day 3 is going great so far. i had a slip up last night i went to a party and ended up drinking some.. well since i hadnt ate in 2 days my bf freaked out and made me eat some bread sticks so i wouldnt get sick. he was right, i ended up not getting sick but now i have those awful calories in my system.. grrrrrr:grumble:

sadly it was my own fault, really should not drink at all its pointless calories.

oh! but great news my first show with my kettle corn business went excellent and i got this home made krinkly cat bag for my ferrets and they totally love it!

have a great sunday everyone!!
    <3
    B
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    On an American Idol note, that Chris Allen guy is HAWT! :love: haha

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Mine is good... and bad. Emotions are running wild. Separations are hell. But in this moment -- hubby has daughter for the day, my folks are at church, I'm being lazy and tired and exhausted, but enjoying a moment of relative silence as I sit on the couch and vegetate.

My biggest issues right now are how badly I'm missing my house and my things, my ways, my schedules, my routine, my independence. This is exhausting, trying to adjust not only myself but my 3 year old to a whole new life. I need to go bleach-scrub down a bathroom today. It was my brother's bathroom (he's 10.... yeah, you can imagine) and he is so sweet about sharing it, calling it "our bath" instead of his bath. But I cannot handle the grossness of a 10 year old boy. :sick:

After personals, I need to balance my checkbook, shower, put aloe on my burn (from the zoo yesterday, it was fun enough), do a couple loads of laundry, unpack more of my things from my mom's dining room and find a home for them.

Brit - you are young. Going out partying is fun. I don't know if you should deny yourself some fun, but you should NOT deny yourself food. And did I miss something? Why didn't you eat for 2 days? Were you sick?? Next time you plan to drink, make it a point to go to the gym first and burn off all those extra calories beforehand! I must say, unless I am planning to get wasted (which occurs less than once a year), I don't drink. Just a drink or two and I lament those wasteful calories.

Cathy, I hope that coach bag is real! How cool! If only I were a morning person, I think I'd like yard sale'ing. Maybe if I just nap before going out on a Friday night, and plan to stay up through the night until the yard sales open.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AmyLou, get to that paper girl!! If I go back to school, that will be the story of my life too!

Pedal, isn't 30 Rock just too funny? I've watched it since the beginning too. It makes me laugh every single time. I got my mom watching The Office and 30 Rock this past week and was relieved when she laughed too. haha

Robin, the first few times I ran, my saddlebags ACHED too!!!! I must say I AM GLAD TO KNOW IT'S NOT JUST ME!!!!! :bigsmile: I'm not sure if I contracted the muscles differently, if slowing my speed helped (on a treadmill I went from 5.5 or so to around 4.6 or 4.8), or if my saddlebags just got on board, BUT the more I run, the less they hurt. Otherwise, maybe some of those biker shorts to constrict would help??

Tamm, you are so inspirational, upbeat and strong. :flowerforyou:

Tiff, did you ever see My Boys? I think you can catch it on TBS's website if not. You are so cute! Keep up that great work. I know you are super busy.
  • nellienell12
    Options
    DANG!!!! I am sooo full and feel soooo miserable. Why do we do this to ourselves sometimes. We get the little chip on our shoulders and figure a little bit of this or a little bit of that won't hurt, then ya take it to far and feel horrible. Well, the night is here and I am not eating anything else for the rest of the night.

So here is what happened to me today. I had pancakes for breakfast, not too bad. The cleaned a little bit around the house, then had a birthday party to go to across the street. They bought the Pizza Mia from Pizza Hut, I've never had those before and they are pretty dang good. Love the crust and put away 4 of those:noway: . Then they had chocolate dipped strawberries from a local strawberry patch and they were soooo juicy. I ate 3 chocolate covered ones and 1 plain one. Then I had lots of cake, but didn't eat it all. Then I had a hot ham and cheese sandwich from Hardee's. I'm so full and very tired. But oh well. What's done is done. Tomorrow's a new day. Can't fix say the next meals a new meal because I'm not eating no more today.

Lauryn, hope you get settled in soon. I know it must me really hard, but at least your parents were there to help you out.

B, hang in there girl. And yes you need to eat before you drink or you'll get messed up bad. Been there done that. But it's done and over with so don't worry to much about it. Like Lauryn said your young enjoy yourself.

Mom, congrats on the 1 1/2 mile run. You motivating Craig and Derick or something? LOL. Keep up the good work. You've come so far.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night. I'll be back on track tomorrow at breakfast time. Laterz.