Shaun T 15 minute workout

Options

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    he actually looks black in this video, hes such a hottie :) i looooove insanity!!
  • Fergie2154
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am going to star this this morning and wanted to know if anyone knew on average how many calories I would be burning?
    Thanks

It depends upon your intensity, weight and gender

I am 5' 6
    185 lbs
    I work out 6 days per week. I do 30DS and Cardio (Steady and HIIT).

I wore a PFT heart monitor and did Shawn T 15 min this a.m. only one quick break and I burned 138 calories in the 15 minutes.

I followed it with 30DS Day 7 level 3 burned 200 calories
    ...and then I did my elliptical cardio (steady state)
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Watched it today on the computer...............looks good will have to try.............does anyone know if there is just this 15 minute tape or do I need to copy it myself...............???

Sometimes 15 minutes is all I have time for.............
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks . I'm gonna try this !!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked to try... I would love to do Insanity, but I don't have the money for it.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Watched it today on the computer...............looks good will have to try.............does anyone know if there is just this 15 minute tape or do I need to copy it myself...............???

Sometimes 15 minutes is all I have time for.............

Idk if this is the same thing, it's 20 minutes, but maybe this:
    http://www.amazon.com/INSANITY-Fast-Furious-Maximum-Fitness/dp/B004PAS756/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1329431935&sr=1-2
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked to try... I would love to do Insanity, but I don't have the money for it.

I bought Insanity on Craigslist for $75. Look around.
  • maddymama
    Options

I bought Insanity on Craigslist for $75. Look around.

I think the bank account could handle $10, not much more........ maybe in a few months if I save. :)
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OMG....just did this and I think I have lost a lung and my muscle turned to jello!! didn't realize I could sweat this much in 15 minutes!!!
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    OMG....just did this and I think I have lost a lung and my muscle turned to jello!! didn't realize I could sweat this much in 15 minutes!!!

So glad I'm not alone on this!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oh no...not alone but I love that feeling so I have it bookmarked I want to try to keep doing it until I can do the whole thing without stopping!!
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have about 3 weeks left to the 60 day insanity program and I love it, I can feel myself getting stronger every day and I can tell that I am building endurance.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    where can you get or view this 15 min workout to do it. i seen it on dr oz the other day but didn't know where to get the full 15 min.... would love to try it, i don't think i could ever do the other vids as they are too long, never have that much time to do a video..
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    where can you get or view this 15 min workout to do it. i seen it on dr oz the other day but didn't know where to get the full 15 min.... would love to try it, i don't think i could ever do the other vids as they are too long, never have that much time to do a video..

The link is in the OP
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    O.M.G!!
    I can feel it in my legs this morning. :sad:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options

The link is in the OP

thx i guess i over looked it. oops
  • ShellBelle6
    Options

The link is in the OP

No problem. I just couldn't repost the link from my phone for some reason this morning.
    thx i guess i over looked it. oops
  • jomar75
    Options
    My son and I did this 15 min workout together last night. My son is a distance runner and also plays basketball and baseball. Needless to say he is very active and very fit. While I wouldn't say he found the workout too hard he said he was definately challenged by it and said he pushed himself to keep up. I was not able to get near the reps in that Shaun T or Dr Oz were doing but I know I got a good workout. I've never sweated so much in just 15 min! My legs and butt are sore today.
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    My son and I did this 15 min workout together last night. My son is a distance runner and also plays basketball and baseball. Needless to say he is very active and very fit. While I wouldn't say he found the workout too hard he said he was definately challenged by it and said he pushed himself to keep up. I was not able to get near the reps in that Shaun T or Dr Oz were doing but I know I got a good workout. I've never sweated so much in just 15 min! My legs and butt are sore today.

MY CALVES!! :sad:
  • maddymama
    Options
    I really liked that workout. Although my Double Diamonds weren't very "diamond-y" the rest of it was good.

So, for those of you who have done Insanity, is it more of this craziness? I just might have to ask for Insanity for my birthday. That or the new JM's Body Revolution set.