Tilapia suggestions?

Options
13»

Replies

• Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Place on microwave safe dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Season with lemon pepper, spray with I Can't Believe It's Not butter. Cover in wax paper. Microwave on high for seven minutes. Check if fish is flakey. If not, cover again, and zap it for another couple of minutes.
  • tdegie
    tdegie Posts: 14
    Options
    I get the single packaged ones and put tin foil on a cookie sheet and spray both the tin foil and the top of the fish with olive oil cooking spray and then I season with mrs dash tomato basil and dill then put in the oven on broil on high for about 15-20 minutes. I make my own sauce and that's 2 tbsp mayo with olive oil and 1 tsp of Dijon mustard mix together and put on top of your fish and then I usually make brown rice or wild rice and steamed veggies and you have a complete delicious meal.
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    I put tilapia in a foil pocket with seasonings, a couple slices of lemon, and veggies. You can roast the pocket in the oven or put it on the grill (really good). It doesn't take long for tilapia to cook. It's sooooo goood!
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Bump