not your average boob post

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Spot reducing? Nope. It is a myth. "Spot reduction" is physiologically impossible.
    Doesn't work. Want to spot reduce? Lipo / Reduction / Lift etc.

Your body loses weight where it feels it needs to.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Dumbell Flat Press Dumbell Flat Fly

then the Inclines..
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think I would weep if I lost weight in my boobs. My husband would throw a tantrum. It would not be a good day in our house.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nope I started my journey at a DD and they are still a DD, I have only lost 11lbs so far but I have that type of boobies that they will not go down. :(
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Some of us are just meant to have boobs. When I was 18 I was teeny tiny and in great shape, wore like a size 0-2, and still had a 34D rack. It's just in my genes. I'd be a little happier about them if they were still perky like they were when I was 18, but I've got great bras and I gotta embrace the boobs.

That said, when I'm at my goal weight AND done having children, I absolutely plan to have them reconstructed since they'll probably be kinda sad at that point.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm going to step up my chest excercises more because I'm seeing loss from everywhere BUT there. Guys aren't complaining but...
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have lost 78 pounds and I have only gone done in band size not cup! I was in a 40 F now im in a 36 F. Talk about difficult to find a bra GEEZ!
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little of mine, but there is still a lot left. I would just be happy with making them perkier....but I don't think that is possible.
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds last semester, and barely went from a DD to a D. I've lost 8 pounds this semester....they're the same size. They've always been bigger even when I was just a size 6 though, so I may have no hope :( too bad I can't give half of mine to someone who lost too much LOL
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Can anyone tell me how I could possible inspire my boobs to deflate a little?

lmao@deflate tho..lmfao
  • ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    It really has a lot to do with genetics unfortunately... Everyone carries there weight differently and although you can't target fat loss, fat loss definitely happens differently for every one. My degree is in sports medicine (still working on it) and I'm reminded daily in my schooling that every person is different, causing different results. Your boobs will decrease with time since boobs are infact fatty tissue, it's just a matter of when. Good luck!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Running..
    A couple of years ago all I did was run and my goodness my poor tatas deflated to an B cup.
    NOW they are a D cup and I'm only 5 lbs heavier than I was back then!!
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    STOP THE INSANITY!!!!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My boobs are not related to weight gain or loss. I got them honestly, through genetics. They will never leave me. And I will never ask them to. :o)
    If you really don't like them get a reduction.

This is kinda along the same lines as the "thigh gap" issue. Some people get it, some don't. Instead of picking apart every aspect of your body, be happy with the progress you've made. (This is me, the pot, calling the kettle black. I realize as women, we are never 100% happy with what we see in the mirror. I want to change this in myself as well.)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem as you. I don't think we can spot reduce to be honest. I have lost 40 pounds and my breasts went from a DDD to a DD. I want to lose another 15 so I hope when I get closer to my goal they will reduce. Are you at your goal weight? If not you may some when you get there.
  • MellieMc2
    Options
    Well I had breast cancer and had to have a reduction and reconstruction. Now my boobs are small and perky. I need to lose my belly so you can see my shape. Be careful what you wish for.
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how I could possible inspire my boobs to deflate a little?

It's very simple and I know the answer.

And I ain't telling ANYONE

Men!
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Well.... breastfeeding two children and age took mine!! You are young and beautiful, enjoy 'em while you got 'em!! :sad:
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I swear if I don't lose some boobage, I will look like a barbie when I hit my goal weight. I have lost 20lbs already and they haven't started to even think about getting smaller. Every where else is starting to but my boobs. So I hope they start to go down in size before I hit my goal weight. If not, I will be getting a reduction.