Any rapid weight loss tips.

Options
124»

Replies

• quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I get it....which is partly why i did not want to participate from the beginning. I support the being held accountable portion but the competition aspect of this kinda is against what I believe in......even still by losing 12 pounds in 3 months I'm pleased...
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    the bain weighs 3lb, seems like its surplus anyway...
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Well I just burned 100 calories laughing... That burns calories.

To get my excess skin removed it cost me $8000!!!

Rapid weightless tips? Do you want healthy or unhealthy?

Intermittent fasting, PSMF, Velocity Diet... If these fail just don't eat for a month and drink lots of water take walks and nothing too intense and you will lose a ton!

There is no magic bullet here... The above are all hard as it is and results take hard work.

Doing a push away meal each day should help IE skip one meal or snack each day.
  • JMHJess
    Options
    Look into the ideal protein diet.
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ill give you a real answer since nobody else will!

If you have any medical issues please get advice from your doctor before attempting!

Cut your carbs below 20g!
    RAise your protein up!
    Cut all sugars! Including soda!
    No fruit!

Eat fresh vegetable, lean meats, chicken stocks read label for sugar and carbs.

You will lose 15-20 lbs in a month! No cheating everytime you cheat it starts over, when you get ready to begin again slowly introduce carbs back with exercise!
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not everyone heavy has a big belly either, sometimes its a huge behind!
  • littlemisssunshine911
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • Paulbp4
    Paulbp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I wish I hadn't read through all those posts. What a waste of time....

Carbs are connected to water retention. Cut carbs, do cardio (id skip weights for a few days), and don't eat or drink before weighing in. Unless your walking around with low water right now (which you very well may be if you are a vigorous and regular exerciser) you will shed a few extra pounds safely that you can drink back.
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ill give you a real answer since nobody else will!

If you have any medical issues please get advice from your doctor before attempting!

Cut your carbs below 20g!
    RAise your protein up!
    Cut all sugars! Including soda!
    No fruit!

Eat fresh vegetable, lean meats, chicken stocks read label for sugar and carbs.

You will lose 15-20 lbs in a month! No cheating everytime you cheat it starts over, when you get ready to begin again slowly introduce carbs back with exercise!

We don't want to kill anyone here... *passes out! Very helpful