what chick-flick movie made you melt for the actor??

Options

Replies

• acrossthesea_
    Options
    Ryan Gosling in The Notebook
    Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic and Romeo & Juliet
    Trent Ford in How To Deal
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Christian Slater in Untamed Heart :blushing:
  • twilight and notebook I love jake and edward both yummy and noah in the notebook will always have my heart! well he has to share it with my husband lol!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

I could watch it on repeat for the rest of my life & never get bored of it.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

I just got finished with that movie a few weeks ago, I watched it 4 times in a row. HE was still Hot every time!!
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    always the Notebook, that just goes without saying..

but then I think Dear John is also amazing,

and tho i have yet to see "The Vow".. im sure that will do it for me too!

love Rachel McAdams as well! think shes so adorable!

oh, and im in love with VIn Diesel, so i do like him in most of his movies, including the 1st fast and furious and A Man Apart!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Paul Rudd in Clueless.

Colin Firth in A&E Pride and Prejudice.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Gary Oldman as Sid Vicious in Sid and Nancy. Swoooooooooooon!
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    500 Days of Summer...

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is totally NOT my type but his character makes me gush...

And so does Zooey Deschanel. :devil:

I hate Summer, what a b!tch haha.
    I love Zooey though :]
  • wigglelee
    Options
    im loving all answers!!!! lots of melting people here,,,,lol

Yeah, for the twilight comment, i am too,,, like Edwards' old fashionned and passionate love, but Jake's body??DAMN<<<<<lol hello young thing!!!!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Carlito's way with Al pacino. Well, not exactly a chic flick I don't guess. But then again, I consider Louis Lamore's westerns Romance novels. Love those Sackett's.
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    As if no one has said Dirty Dancing! Hellooooo!
  • I am embarrased but Twilight...

don't be embarrassed I am 31 and I have all the books and all the movies that are out!when I was 27 I met my husband and had a poster of edward , bella and jake on my wall! feel better now? Oh and my youngest daughters name is izzabella(bella)
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum in The Last Song. Yes, please!!

Ryan Gosling in all of his romantic movies. He is my favorite actor.

I the Last Song isnt Channing Tatum, as much as i love him, its Liam Hemsworth!.. totaly cutie as well!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    OMG I read the title as "Chik-fil-a" and got hungry. Boo, dieting :grumble:

thats what i thought it said too! lmbo
  • im loving all answers!!!! lots of melting people here,,,,lol

Yeah, for the twilight comment, i am too,,, like Edwards' old fashionned and passionate love, but Jake's body??DAMN<<<<<lol hello young thing!!!!
    [/quote

AMEN!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Bridget Jones' Diary ♥♥♥
  • As if no one has said Dirty Dancing! Hellooooo!

omg almost forgot that one I drove my grandpa crazy with that movie I played it so much I ruined the vhs!I was 7 or 8 when that movie came out! So miss Patrick Swayze
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Yes! My favorite movie!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I just watched The Vow and Channing Tatum was amazing,