what chick-flick movie made you melt for the actor??

Options

Replies

• roadtripper8
    Options
    BBC's "North & South" started my huge crush on Richard Armitage.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Just Like Heaven (the book is equally as good), Dear John (God, I just wanted to hug him), While You Were Sleeping, too many to name.
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    This Means War new movie; I was lucky enough to see a free advanced screening. The guys in the movie are both hot. Tom Hardy; really yummy. The movie was cute and funny, but full of eye candy.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Andrew McCarthy in Pretty in Pink, Rob Lowe in St. Elmos Fire, James Marsden in 27 Dresses, Channing Tatum in The Vow, Ryan Reynolds in that movie with Sandra Bullock.....I could go on and on.....

Oh, and on TV, I LOVE love love Adam Levine from The Voice and Maroon 5 and the super hot Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Love & Basketball
    Pretty Woman
    Love Jones
    An Officer & A Gentleman
    You've Got Mail
    Wedding Planner
  • MissMom85
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

This exactly! That is my dream man :) And my husband knows it LOL
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Christian Slater in Untamed Heart :blushing:

Christian Slater in Kuffs!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Jacob Black...obviously!! Not so much Taylor Lautner, just his character.

The guy from Bridesmaids was adorable!

I have a soft spot for Nick Stokes from CSI as well. I know that isn't the same, but I am in love with that character.
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    All of the Twilight Saga Movies - pure eye candy with almost every male actor! I'm not embarrased - in fact my hubby bought me the last one! YAY!!
    Robin hood with Kevin Constner
    Overboard with Kurt Russel
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    John Travolta makes me melt - in almost anything, but definitely in Grease! :blushing:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    James McAvoy in "Penelope." LOVE him. He's also awesome in "Wanted," but that's another story.
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    I pretty much love all Gerard Butler movies, but P.S. I Love You is my absolute favorite of his!
  • temporarywings
    Options
    P.S. I love you.
    Gerard Butler GRRRRRRR :love:
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Andrew McCarthy in Pretty in Pink, Rob Lowe in St. Elmos Fire, James Marsden in 27 Dresses, Channing Tatum in The Vow, Ryan Reynolds in that movie with Sandra Bullock.....I could go on and on.....

Oh, and on TV, I LOVE love love Adam Levine from The Voice and Maroon 5 and the super hot Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds!!

Do we share a mind? Absolutely fell in love with James Marsden in 27 Dresses - went online while in the theater to see what else he was in.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Not really a chick flick movie in the truest sense but.....Sparticus...late night movie when I was babysitting long ago. I didn't undertand the big deal about boys. ...at least not the ones at my school and the ones that my friends were getting all steamed up by like..Michael Jackson :noway: WTF?!?! or Bobby Sherman or the Partidge Family boys:tongue: .
    Then I was introduced to Mr. Kirk Douglas in all his sweaty shirtless glory and the angels sang.:blushing:
    Turns out he has a son closer to my age. Nice job passing on the gene pool so nicely Mr. Douglas...and thanks.:smooched:
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    Also....

The Notebook
    Dear John
    Sweet Home Alabama
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Colin Firth in Bridget Jones' Diary.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I never really got the whole Ryan Gosling thing until I saw Crazy, Stupid Love.
    OMG...he is HOT!!!!!

oops... meant to quote

Yes and Yes... wish he was shirtless the whole movie!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Not a huge "Chick Flick" fan, however a lot of people in the movies are HOT!

Anything with Kiefer Sutherland (especially The Three Musketeers!), anything with Gerard Butler in it - (especially 300, Dracula 2000, & The Bounty Hunter), anything with Drew Barrymore in it, anything with Brittany Murphy (R.I.P.) in it. Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze (R.I.P.). My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Nia Vardalos! Titanic - Kate Winslet! Circle of Friends - Both Chris O'Donnell & Minnie Driver!

Yep, more than one (male & female), but I can't choose!

Also, really love action movies (Vin Diesel & Dwayne Johnson especially - their fight scene in the newest Fast Five was HOT) & '80's Brat Pack movies!
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

Absolutely agree. Also Ryan Gosling in The Notebook.