Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote

Options
CreepyOne
CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
Just checking lol...................lets vote :)

Replies

• wigglelee
    Options
    no, i think your post are keeping people coming , and gives a smile to my face,!! i got your back buddy,,,,lol
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    sometimes your posts are annoying, I'll admit.. but everybody here is entitled to start their threads/topics and give their opinions.

:drinker:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    No way. I enjoy your posts!! :happy:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I say no!!!!!!!! I dont think ANYONE should be. This website is for adults. We are all aware of what we are talking about. It should not be our fault that some people cant just see that it isnt a topic they care to participate in and move along. The censorship on this site really pisses me off. If grown folks wanna talk about sex, drugs, politics or religion, we should be allowed to do so!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say banned....I would just say thank God for ignore.

ETA: Block is also a beautiful feature!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I wouldn't say banned....I would just say thank God for ignore.
    HA!!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    nobody should be banned...we're all adults....

That said, I personally think you are extremely annoying and I usually don't go into a thread at all if I see you are the topic starter. I only came into this one because of the title in particular...

You asked...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

That said, I personally think you are extremely annoying and I usually don't go into a thread at all if I see you are the topic starter. I only came into this one because of the title in particular...

You asked...
    I second this.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    no, i think your post are keeping people coming , and gives a smile to my face,!! i got your back buddy,,,,lol

Yes.. Yes.. they certainly keep people coming.

symumg.jpg
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Never heard of you before, but no. Everyone here is SUPPOSED to be 18+, which means you should be able to say what you like.

Even if its wrong, creepy, and downright offensive.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

You asked...
    I second this.

I third this.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I just avoid you...I make sure I check to see who posted it...like the creepy cherry thing?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I just avoid you...I make sure I check to see who posted it...like the creepy cherry thing?

When I saw that, I thought

128866513849382300.jpg
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You're the forum's inane attention seeker. Harmless but ultimately never really adding any substance. So, banned? No. Generally not paid attention to? From me, yeah.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Can't see the very foundation of the MFP forum unraveling if you happened to cease posting... might even improve.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

You asked...
    Agreed
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

You asked...
    I second this.

I third this.

jumping on this train....
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    banhammer.jpg

I kid, I kid.

Triumph-the-Insult-Comic-Dog.jpg
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

You asked...
    I second this.

I third this.

jumping on this train....

1695995856ba1276_FIF.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    lookawaydisg128587941803110139.jpg
This discussion has been closed.