Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote

Options

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    so i only annoy this insignificant amount of people lmao...............not bad :)

you're like a little kid on the playground "well, i don't care if you don't like me, i'm still going to play, so nnnneeeeeehhh :p" but inside your a little bit dead, and you stick round because honestly, you have no where else to go.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    so i only annoy this insignificant amount of people lmao...............not bad :)

I was basically polite to you but since you have already started sending PMs to female friends I have that responded here it would seem the point of this thread is to do that and it is creepy.

Knock it off.
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You should be banned for the abuse you put your ...................... key through. It should charge you with felony assault and battery.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Attention *kitten* needs attention.
    facepsalm.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Never comment on your posts, and i think you are annoying as hell.

Stop PMing my lady friends with your creepy *kitten* messages.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You annoy me. I don't think anyone should be banned, but I do think the attention whoring you do is a bit much.

AttentionWhore-poster.jpg
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    let's get something straight.............you all can say whatever you want, and I take it just in fun because quite honestly I really dont mind ..........now lets talk about creepy my friend......yes i did send a couple messages, but by far they were not creepy and anyone may feel free to post them. As long as what is posted is what i wrote or I will make sure i report it )..........

At no given point i have been dis respectful or insulting to anyone, thing that some of you cant say...so before you accuse make sure you have your facts straight, and dont start rumors that are not. Specially when you dont even know who i am :)........so have your fun, just dont go around saying something is not true :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    let's get something straight.............you all can say whatever you want, and I take it just in fun because quite honestly I really dont mind ..........now lets talk about creepy my friend......yes i did send a couple messages, but by far they were not creepy and anyone may feel free to post them. As long as what is posted is what i wrote or I will make sure i report it )..........

At no given point i have been dis respectful or insulting to anyone, thing that some of you cant say...so before you accuse make sure you have your facts straight, and dont start rumors that are not. Specially when you dont even know who i am :)........so have your fun, just dont go around saying something is not true :)

You asked for opinions and you got them. Now you're getting pretty defensive about it. If you can't buck up and handle honesty than don't read the posts or ask for opinions lol.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Never heard of ya...You look kinda douche-y but I can not confirm or deny this to be true. I am going to abstain and file this under time wasted….
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

You can try to act pissy all you want because you got caught and outed but if you were so damned concerned about being fun and innocent you could have replied directly via quote to the person here out in the open.
    You did not but attempted to engage them privately which given the obvious reaction people have to you as shown in this thread made them feel very uncomfortable.
    It wouldn`t take a genius to figure out that would happen.
    Spare me the mock outrage trying to pretend all is cool.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    :laugh: no way! you always make me laugh:laugh:
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Never heard of ya...You look kinda douche-y but I can not confirm or deny this to be true. I am going to abstain and file this under time wasted….

lol
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Just checking lol...................lets vote :)

Why, who are you?
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

No how about you get something straight, evidently you care or why waste your time asking if people want to ban you??? Second, YOU posted asking that question, just because everyone gave their honest opinion and it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean you can cry about it. Third, you totally do this for attention and most of us are smart enough to know that. And just because someone responds to you in a thread doesn't mean its an open invitation to PM them.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Dude, you're sending us girls PM's! The one you sent me had the subject of "awwwwww" and the message read "lmao....I like you too. *wink wink*" That IS disrespectful! Clearly I don't like you which is why I commented the way I did. And yes, that message was creepy, stalkerish, and trying to stir stuff up. So don't play victim! You're gross. End of story!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Creepy and unwanted is in the opinion of the recipient, NOT the intent of the sender. You should remember this for when you get accused of sexual harassment. Just a word of advice, I could careless.
  • mbroskey
    mbroskey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Burnn
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

dawson_crying.gif
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    message was sent in reply to :
    I wouldn't say banned....I would just say thank God for ignore.

but sorry is that offended you :)

go on lol

ETA: Block is also a beautiful feature!

Dude, you're sending us girls PM's! The one you sent me had the subject of "awwwwww" and the message read "lmao....I like you too. *wink wink*" That IS disrespectful! Clearly I don't like you which is why I commented the way I did. And yes, that message was creepy, stalkerish, and trying to stir stuff up. So don't play victim! You're gross. End of story!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

dawson_crying.gif

I MFP love you! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.