Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Going in the bathroom after someone's cooter be hummin'
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Best appetite suppressant I've tried (gotta try out that cocaine) is REDuction AM/PM. When I'm on it, I don't get hungry at all... at any time. It helps to make better food choices when you don't really want to eat anything. That's my story, stickin' to it.
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Pure protein bars keep me satisfied for hours.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Just wait an hour and it will pass :-)
  • mklugie
    mklugie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use OxyElite Pro I get it at www.DSNBoston.com it also gives you great energy for your workouts! No crashing later and no jittery feeling.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

:huh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options

Oh, this would do it, too. Or, in my case, having to scoop my cat's litter box after he's done his bizniss. WHEWWWWWEEEE
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :blushing: SEX!!! :blushing: :tongue:
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    What works for me:

- Liquids: Green Tea and/or Oolong Tea, a lot of water

- Plenty of Protein: Atkins Advantage Meal Replacement Bars, chicken breast, fish, eggs

- Fiber: fruits and veggies, flax seed oil, chia seeds

- Sucking on ice cubes
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Coffee with a half scoop of whey protein powder and I'm good from 7:30 to 12:30 -- no growling tummy!

I just started doing this in the afternoons to get from lunch to dinner. Works wonders. I also put a full cup of milk in my coffee (so basically a cafe au lait), which also has protein and keeps me full.

I've tried coffee flavored protein powder but never thought to mix protein powder with my coffee. What kind of protein powder do you use? Right now, I have a fruit and veggie powder which probably wouldn't pair well with coffee. :sick:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    ]

I've tried coffee flavored protein powder but never thought to mix protein powder with my coffee. What kind of protein powder do you use? Right now, I have a fruit and veggie powder which probably wouldn't pair well with coffee. :sick:

I use Aria Women's Protein Powder (first one I've ever bought). Darn good.
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    water, water, water and more water! I tried the green tea stuff and it didnt make a difference! I think its all mind over matter to an extent! Make good healthy choices and pick filling snacks! I drink 1 bottle of water with every meal! Its certain to fill you up! Also anytime I get hungry I make sure to drink a TON of water..usually solves the problem!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    The nagging feeling that the summer is just around the corner and you don't want to spend another one being "the fat one".
  • mikefarinha
    mikefarinha Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The best appetite suppressant I've come across is heavy whipping cream, butter, and coconut oil!
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    water and gum works for me. oh and eating 6 times a day doesn't hurt either.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Cigs.
  • mama_beth
    Options
    Sleep!