-71 pounds and still going (pics)

Options

Replies

• njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Fan friggin tastic! I never stop being amazed by all these success stories! You go and rock that bikini! You should treat yourself to something scandalous!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Wow you are Sexy and not just in the recent pics either =) You are very inspirational Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!! Great job!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing.
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Girl, you did a great job and the transformation shows your strength, persistence, and dedication. Very amazing results! Ccongrats.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! :smile:
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing. You look smokin. Great job on your hard work.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    IMO you were absolutely gorgeous at the start and I looove your style! You looked amazing at 180, 170... and holy amazingness, you look awesome now!
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You look great. How long did this process take you ? And what are some things you did that helped along the way that you could share to inspire others. I only have about twenty lbs i want to loose but there are days i still want to give up.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work girl!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Interesting...you and are same height, same goal and EXACT same starting weight. What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your pics. You look awesome!!
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    Anyways, you look amazing! Congrats!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are hot!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing loss!!! Congrats! Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MIKE1SS
    Options
    wow great job looking good
  • bigskinnyjeans
    Options
    You are an inspiration to keep going. Stay beautiful...
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and now you look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look Great! I'm hoping I can do half as well. Our goal weights and height are the same, although I have 18 to go before I get there. Feel free to friend me!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!