Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    f3d6dd83-5719-4bec-b0ac-1e5fe97549f6.jpg
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Why did such a serious post turn into Chuck Norris Jokes, come on and focus people! Maybe you guys should ALL buy Carnosine! It will help you remember what we are here to talk about!

This is a serious post... you should be taken seriously. Seriously. Sorry. Seriously.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Good lord, I actually took you for serious at first!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This thread has a really deep sarchasm.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sarcasm well done. Even jedi-masters like Taso almost getting fooled: pure MFP thread GOLD
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow people are taking the OP seriously when it was obviously sarcastic.
    What.

Shocking isn't it? Some of you SERIOUSLY need to get your sarcasm meter recalibrated. :noway:
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The lack of some people lack of understanding this is mind boggling.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    sarcasm well done. Even jedi-masters like Taso almost getting fooled: pure MFP thread GOLD

*bows to audience* :D

I made sure that it sounded believable for a while, with a sort of sarcasm climax! Ha ha!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    oprah also created the president, and we all see what big of a mistake that was!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Good lord, I actually took you for serious at first!

me too!! it wasnt til farrrr down i noticed it was a fake LOL
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

*bows to audience* :D

I made sure that it sounded believable for a while, with a sort of sarcasm climax! Ha ha!

:laugh: :tongue: :drinker:
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    oprah also created the president, and we all see what big of a mistake that was!

Wait... what?!?! Obama was born in Oprah's studio? I thought he was born in Kenya... :noway:
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Funnest thread I've read in a long time. Good times.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

Wait... what?!?! Obama was born in Oprah's studio? I thought he as born in Kenya... :noway:
    I saw his real birth certificate. It does say Harpo!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! I thought the OP was seriouse too!!!! I had to read it 3 times before I started to wonder..... Then I read the comments that followed... I get it :laugh:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Oz said that Carnosine is the answer to aging. I just got my shipment in the mail yesterday, and since I have started taking it I don't think I look a single day older
    Pure comedy gold, thank you! Ridicule is the only way to deal with people like him. :bigsmile:

The really amazing thing though is that I don't look a day older than yesterday either, I'm going to examine my food diary very carefully to try and isolate which of my foods must contain Canosine...
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well, my husband told me I look 9 days older than I did a week ago. Now I'm terrified. :sad:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i heard from a guy, who heard from another guy, who knows a dude who KNOWS dr oz, that dr oz said that I should hold my spoon with my left hand.

it's working.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Before taking Carnosine on Dr. Oz's advice, I would forget what I was trying to say and trail off mid...
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Now if Oprah knew how to lose the weight and keep it off... Why is she fat again??? I mean a rich woman with a personal cook, trainer and all that stuff would be lean all the time or is the stress of Dr. Oz beating her *kitten* getting to her? Wheres Dr. Phil when you need him???

He looks so deceiving here... He is up to no good! LOL

1e68936a4653a03cae11809c6c8d.jpg

oprah.jpg