Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :noway:
    YOU look great! amazing results! keep it up!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are so lucky! You lose weight in the waist! Wish I could do that! Thanks for posting, I feel very inspired. My body won't respond the ways yours did but it's good to see that hard work does pay off in real changes.
  • AmyRenee32
    Options
    Wow....amazing. I have only been doing p90x for 4 days so far and I love it. The yoga is not my best friend though. I felt defeated after doing it for the first time last night. But seeing your pictures and the amazing differences after only 30 days you have given me new determination. Thank you sooooo much and way to go!!! I can't wait to see pics after the 90 days!!!!!
  • beverlywu
    beverlywu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First impression: OH MY GAWD she's gorgeous!

Really nice work, and your waistline is incredible.

Hmm, maybe it's time I give the ol' P90X a try. Thanks for posting your 30 day results - nice to know what can happen in just one month.
  • sgmorgan312
    Options
    I agree, you should not be embarassed - you are looking great! What motivation to keep going. You are inspiring!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Here are my 30 day results. Not much difference really...you can see in a few places, but i feel TEN TIMES TIGHTER AND BETTER! Here are my numbers:

Starting Weight: 163
    30 Day Weight: 157.6

Hips: - 1.5
    Waist: - 3.8
    Right Thigh: - 1.2
    Left Thigh: - 1.7
    Right Arm: - 1.2
    Left Arm: - 0.8

Total Inches Lost: 10.2 inches!!!!! Total Pounds Loss: 5.4 lbs!!!!

I am able to fit into pants that I haven't worn in years, i am getting really excited and can't to push for the next 30 days to get my 60 day results!!! P90X ALL THE WAY.

30dayresultsFRONT.jpg
    30dayresultsFRONT2.jpg
    30dayresultsSIDE.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK2.jpg

THESE PICTURES ARE SO EMBARASSING AND DISGUSTING..BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...SOMETHINGS GOTTA KEEP ME MOTIVATED!

Lady you are a hottie!!! and I am not kidding you have it where it's supposed to be (curves, curves and more curves!!)
    You were beautiful before and even more now. I wish you all the happiness in the world :flowerforyou:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    no need for embarassemnt at all!! your results are amazing!!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    how exactly is this embarassing??

My thoughts exactly - you look great! Good work!
  • tennillewade
    tennillewade Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    how exactly is this embarassing??

LOL wondering the same thing nothing here to be embarassed about maybe shes just shy :-)
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow...I can see a huge change! Look at yourself from the backside!
  • tennillewade
    tennillewade Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    if you did that well for thirty days I cannot wait to see the 90 day pics keep it up!!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    "not much difference really" ????????????? are you insane? You need an eye exam! ! lol you look FABULOUS! Huge difference! Great job! You are beautiful and your hard work does show! Keep it up! :)
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Theres nothing to be embarresed about in those pictures. You look freaking awsome. Its amazing the weight loss wasnt more. It took away all of the ripples of cellulite, and poochie looking areas of fat. Its hard to beleive it was less then 6 lbs. It looks like you have lost at least 35 pounds. Keep up the P90X, it works wonders. Great job, thanks for sharing.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    whoa! you look great, huge difference in your belly, but i could also see it in your thighs and bum.

Great job!
  • RistinaWin
    RistinaWin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AWESOME!!! I have the P90X CD's but have been so intimidated! You're making me want to do it! Be proud, you look so great!!!
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    thanks for being brave and supportive enough to show the rest of us that progress is not only possible, but beautiful as well. congrats, and keep up the great work - you're an inspiration!!

bump
  • katkrak
    Options
    You look awesome! I see huge results in your legs, stomach, and arms! Everything looks much tighter! Keep up the good work-you are definitely an inspiration! ;)
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I believe you meant encouraging, not embarassing. You can tell you have actual muscle in your arms. It would be amazing to have stats on your muscle mass increases stats. AND LOOK AT YOUR TUMMY BENEATH YOUR BELLY BUTTON- that is a PHENOMENAL change! Well done. I bet this next round is when you see the scale difference, not that that matters. Great Job!:flowerforyou:

^^^^ this!!!! WTG!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    this is great progress, keep going
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow! I definitely see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!