Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It's a mystery to me how you can think there's not much difference! And you look fantastic. There is really nothing to be embarrassed about with those photos!
  • RebeccaJay37
    Options
    WOW!! this is amazing!! I need to start something like this ASAP.as soon as i am over my injury, I am on it like a car bonnet!
    well done you, keep up the hard work. this just goes to prove that these programmes do work, if you are willing to put in the time and effort :)
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • i can see a massive difference - you've fantastically!

well done x
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and youre showing the results of hard work and dedication, no shame in that!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Dang that's a big difference! I love love love P90X. You look amazing! You have a beautiful figure.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look FAB! What a difference in 30 days! Keep it up! Can't wait to see your 60 day results!!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    in-freaking-credible!!!! today is day 10 for me and i've lost 1lb, so i'm super duper pumped to see my results in 30 days! i hope to have half the success you are showing off! you look AMAZEBALLS!!!! keep bringing it!!!!!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    We are all our own worst critic, but I'm here to tell you that you look great. As for the results, your hard work is showing!
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting the pics! (You're so brave - good for you!) And you look amazing.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    youre hot :love: nice job!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    awesome work and don't be embaressed ...........U are rocking that suit!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! You look way more toned and firm. Excellent job my friend.
  • kegonzales
    Options
    you look great! I can definitely see your loss.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    be PROUD of those results, not embarrassed! You're doing great!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Wow, your progress is great so far. Keep in mind that the biggest changes usually happen in the last 30 days (phase 3) so if you have these results already you are going to see even more.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    how much does that p90x cost?????i wanna do it!
  • Great results for your 1st 30 days. Just imagine what your 90 day result will be! I am doing the X as well. I am in my 1st recovery week and already feel stronger and tighter than before. Good luck along the way. Don't sell yourself short cause p90x is not easy. If it was, everyone would be able to do it. You've done great so far.....keep up the fine work. You're looking great.
  • Mary_Hood
    Options
    Your results are totally obvious! Way to go and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!