Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Amazing work... nothing to be embarassed about... what I see is a lot to be proud of... and good for you for posting to inspire others. Rock on!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! Be proud!!! Can't wait to see how you rock it after another 30!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, those pics are so far from embarassing! Your waistline after is AMAZING! Congrats :)
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! Be proud!!! Can't wait to see how you rock it after another 30!
  • scissorbells
    Options
    wow! way to go! you really made a lot of physical changes in your body shape! Looks awesome and is inspiring.
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    No reason to be embarassed. You are making great results. You can actually see the difference in your face, hips and thighs. Keep pushing on!
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Your bum is h.a.w.t.

... Just saying. Don't look at me like that, it had to be said.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    damn...in 30 days you did all that....wow....i'm totally getting p90x
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If I could look like that in a bikini, I would never wear anything else. You look awesome! Own it!
  • Essence28
    Options
    You look amazing chica!!! What in the hell would you be embarrassed about... Again, those results are amazing!!! Can't wait to see day 60.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Here are my 30 day results. Not much difference really...you can see in a few places, but i feel TEN TIMES TIGHTER AND BETTER! Here are my numbers:

Starting Weight: 163
    30 Day Weight: 157.6

Hips: - 1.5
    Waist: - 3.8
    Right Thigh: - 1.2
    Left Thigh: - 1.7
    Right Arm: - 1.2
    Left Arm: - 0.8

Total Inches Lost: 10.2 inches!!!!! Total Pounds Loss: 5.4 lbs!!!!

I am able to fit into pants that I haven't worn in years, i am getting really excited and can't to push for the next 30 days to get my 60 day results!!! P90X ALL THE WAY.

30dayresultsFRONT.jpg
    30dayresultsFRONT2.jpg
    30dayresultsSIDE.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK2.jpg

THESE PICTURES ARE SO EMBARASSING AND DISGUSTING..BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...SOMETHINGS GOTTA KEEP ME MOTIVATED!

Thank you sooooo much for posting these pictures. This is so motivating. I just started P90X this past Monday, and I'm so excited to get results like yours. It's funny because you didn't drop a huge number on the scale, but the differences in your pictures are amazing! I can definitely see a big difference especially in your mid-section. Congratulation and keep pushing play! I can't wait to post my 30 results. :happy:
  • stone307
    Options
    There is a really nice difference. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T EXPECT TO GET SO MUCH FEEDBACK!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHH!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

LOVING MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • familytime
    Options
    It's people like you who inspire people like me! You are doing great, getting strong, and have a beautiful, joyful smile!
  • jvrocks
    Options
    Without a doubt you are making changes!!! Stay strong....you're worth it!! JV :happy:
  • jamielee0704
    jamielee0704 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    GREAT results!!! cant wait to see the 90 day ones!! you're doing great, keep it up!!
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Although I hate P90x and it's ilk, there's nothing to be embarrassed about that's for sure. Just make sure you're eating well and don't worry about how fast you can lose weight. God I hate this dvd industry stuff...

Other than that, congratulations!
  • Kritter8682
    Options
    seriously impressive!! well done it shows that you worked really hard- i mean you can truly SEE the results!!! great job! can't wait to see the 60 day results!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I can see a major improvement in your hips/thighs, and your face looks slimmer, too. Great job!!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    did you say you can't see a difference???? Girl you look AMAZING!!! You can definitely see the difference in the tightness and toneness (is that a word) of your body. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!