Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Replies

• Not embarrassing or disgusting at all! You look AMAZING!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    I think you look fabulous!!!! Definitely some great results so far:bigsmile:
  • Hey, I can tell the difference!! You look great. I like the stomach and legs results. Wish I had the will to let P90X kick my butt, too!! Great job!!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    You look great and I can see a difference in the before and after pictures! Be proud of yourself!!!
  • annissa19
    annissa19 Posts: 16 Member
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • wow you look good, your my new motivator!!! awesome hard work done by you!!!

today is the end of week 2 for me, thinking of adding BBL or TurboFire starting week 3 not sure....=S
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    You look amazing!! I'll be starting P90x soon & can't wait for some results! Thanks for the motivation! ;)
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Wow.. Thats a huge difference for just 5 pounds lost!!!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Seriously, thank you all so much! I have such a complex with my body..it means so much to me and my low self esteem to hear your words!!

For some of the questions you guys asked...

I honestly cannot afford to eat and prepare all if the individual foods soups sauces and meals in the p90x nutrition guide. Instead, I have modified it and have stuck to a 1200-1400 calorie diet including as much (if not all) raw foods such as fresh produce, chicken, pork, steak, tenderloin, tilapia, shrimp..basically anything and everything NOT in a package. But I will tell you this..I had a few days I skipped, I had several days where I "binged" or ate like total crap. I have what you call a "Food Addiction" ..it really is an issue I battle with. So instead of cold turkey-ing dieting..I started out with allowing myself to eat a little, but work it off! You do not have to be perfect to lose weight! Or inches even! Heck..I didn't hardly lose but 5 pounds but I sure feel better by eating better whole foods.

Since my husband and I are doing P90x together, we are doing the Classic. But here's my plan..I am going to Doubles this month. I need the cardio for my lower half and it is the exact same thing as Classic..only adding a cardio. Oh and also, the last 30 days...because I love to dance, I had been doing Zumba DVD probably 2-3 days a week as well.

Please follow me to the next 30 days! I hope to see more excellent results! My goal would be to actually see the scale move a little faster!! Haha. I think I need to throw the scale away..I like my results anyway.

BY THE WAY...PLEASE CHECK OUT MY HUBBY'S RESULTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I THINK HE IS LOOKING MIGHTY GOOD MYSELF!!! Hehe ;)

Thank you guys!!!!!! :)
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Wow- thanks for sharing! You are living proof that 5lbs loss is nothing to be ashamed of! I look forward to seeing your 60 day update :)
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    You GO GIRL!
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Wow!!! Great job, great results..how did u like the workouts? The effort deffinately paid off big, I can't believe only 30 days, cant wait 2 see what you look like @ 60 days. Another ? I have big boobs too, was the workout hard with the girls? Thats one thing I hate, even with a tight sports bra I still feel uncomfortable doing some routines.
  • Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I can really tell on your waist and butt. Your butt seems higher and you're getting the hourglass shape. CONGRATULATIONS. :flowerforyou:
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    You look great ! Fantastic job !
  • WOW Look at that waist girlllllll ! Youre doing amazing! Congratulations! I am also working out with BeachBody...a program called Turbofire.

If ANYONE is looking for more information about Beachbody programs like Turbofire, P90x, Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift, I am here to help!! Message me or find me on my personal BB website by clicking the 'contact me' button. Please, do not assume that I am just trying to PUSH anyone to buy products or supplements from me. The truth is that I just like to help people....help them realize their potential and help end the GROWING trend of obesity in our country.....just like this girl that started this thread did, you can lose weight and inches too!! You see what p90x did for her in just 30 days...you CAN do this too. Be an influence to your overweight family and friends....set the example! :)

Summer and Bikini season is onlu 93 days away....lets get started together to get into the BEST shape EVER!!!!

Shannon
  • sroy3
    sroy3 Posts: 4 Member
    That's totally awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Incredible difference! Keep up the great work!
  • You look amazing girl.. I can see it in your hips and stomach alot.. keep it up. :)
  • Woooow amazing! Great job!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    damn girl! you have a figure most girls would kill for!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!