Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• skinnyack
    Options
    I believe you meant encouraging, not embarassing. You can tell you have actual muscle in your arms. It would be amazing to have stats on your muscle mass increases stats. AND LOOK AT YOUR TUMMY BENEATH YOUR BELLY BUTTON- that is a PHENOMENAL change! Well done. I bet this next round is when you see the scale difference, not that that matters. Great Job!:flowerforyou:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible change in just 30 days. Well done!
  • Chevitz
    Options
    FANTASTIC results! Are you kidding? You look awesome! I'm just into Month 2 of Insanity which is similar (I've heard) to P90X & LOVE it. Pictures are the BEST motivator EVER - you can actually SEE the change. Your waist and butt look KILLER!

Keep it up, you're rocking it!!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    no need for embarassemnt at all!! your results are ah-mazing! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference in just 30 days. Way to go!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Very inspiring :)
  • mrsokelly
    Options
    You look great! Great job!!
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! So impressive and very encouraging...your skin is so beautiful too!!! :)
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    Options
    I am a whopping 5 foot even! :)

Wow, you do not look 5"! At least you weight hits you in the right places, which is not usually the case for us shorties. Those are great results!!!!!!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I see a gigantic difference in your stomach
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed-you look wonderful, and I can see a big difference in your before and after-especially in your tummy.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great. You obviously have worked hard. Can't wait to see 60 day pics!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow! No need to be embarrassed! Look at how your tummy is flatter, your back is narrower, and have you checked out the way your butt has lifted?!!!! I'm impressed! Be proud!!! You've earned it!!!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see your results!!! You have made amazing progress in 30 days and I look forward to your 90 day results!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Omigosh!! Congratulations!!

I cannot believe the change in such a short time (with the exception of liposuction and photoshop). :wink:

You should not be embarrassed, you should be PROUD! You earned this.

Way to go!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    No need for embarrassment, you look fantastic.

I don't mean this in a bad way, so please don't take it wrong, but you look like you lost even more than the numbers show. Wow. Great work.
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    You look GREAT! You can totally see the progress! Hang in there and don't put yourself down along the way. Seriously. you look great.
  • jrose74
    Options
    That is a huge difference.....you look fabulous!!
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    yes...huge difference don't be embarrassed that's awesome!!!
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!