Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• tineekanicole
    Options
    U look fantastic!!! I wanna pull out my P90X DVD now...keep up the great work :-)
  • uniqua7
    Options
    Wow you look really amazing! Congratulations, it's really inspiring :)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing? You should be damn proud lol. You look awesome and in 30 days you've accomplished a lot, including to stick with the program. Thumbs up!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Your legs look smoother!! Awesome. Keep up the work!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Amazing results! Keep up the great work! Your pictures make me want to work harder :)
  • msgingerc
    Options
    Not much difference? Are you kidding, you look AMAZING. What a fantastic result; I am so thrilled for you! And the best part is the big, confident, happy, healthy grin on your face. Great work - I am totally going to look into this as soon as I have lost a few more KGs!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    for 30 days those results are amazing . keep up the hard work .. !!!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! You are a stunningly beautiful girl! Way to go!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I totally can see a difference esp waistline and thigh area. Keep up the great work. That's great for only 30 days-can't wait to see 60 and 90 day results for you:-)
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    That is really an amazing difference in 30 days. You have great curves and they will only get better!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Nothing is embarrassing here. Great progress.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Not much difference? You kidding?! Your waist looks AMAZING!!! :D
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference! You look amazing! Keep up the great work! :)
  • mjmlodge
    Options
    OMG! just when i needed a non scale motivation!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! It's all those inches!! I would've easily thought you lost like 20 pounds!!! and shut. up. you have a gorgeous hour glass body. I gain all my weight in the middle. *sigh* to be a lady one day... hehehhe GREAT JOB!!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing job !! You look awesome !!
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't wanna be rude here, but Girl you are CRAZY!!!! LOL Your results are fantastic for 30 days! Keep up the good work and post pics after 60 also!!!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    30 days that's awesome results!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Not embarassing at all. You should be very proud of your efforts. You look great. I can see such a difference in your hips and waist. Also, your butt was lifed. Great results.
  • BustyTransformer
    BustyTransformer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    These pics are only 30 days apart and you feel embarrassed??! You're doing amazing! Keep going!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Here are my 30 day results. Not much difference really...you can see in a few places, but i feel TEN TIMES TIGHTER AND BETTER! Here are my numbers:

Starting Weight: 163
    30 Day Weight: 157.6

Hips: - 1.5
    Waist: - 3.8
    Right Thigh: - 1.2
    Left Thigh: - 1.7
    Right Arm: - 1.2
    Left Arm: - 0.8

Total Inches Lost: 10.2 inches!!!!! Total Pounds Loss: 5.4 lbs!!!!

I am able to fit into pants that I haven't worn in years, i am getting really excited and can't to push for the next 30 days to get my 60 day results!!! P90X ALL THE WAY.

30dayresultsFRONT.jpg
    30dayresultsFRONT2.jpg
    30dayresultsSIDE.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK.jpg
    30dayresultsBACK2.jpg

THESE PICTURES ARE SO EMBARASSING AND DISGUSTING..BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...SOMETHINGS GOTTA KEEP ME MOTIVATED!

They are great and you should be proud, way to go...........You look amazing, seriously!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!