30 Day Shred Results and Pics

Options
Hello Pals, I'm not sure if I should be posting my stats in the success stories' forum or general diet and weight loss help! I'm not pleased with my results.... the scale went up and I really didn't lose any inches. Maybe I measured wrong when I started, but I doubt it. Anyway, my pics are below!

1/16/12 Weight...179.8
Under Chest 31in, Chest 38in, Across belly button 31 1/2in, Hips 43in, Right Thigh 25 in, Left Thigh 25 3/4 in, Right Arm 11 in, Left Arm 11 1/4 in

UPDATE................2/16/12 Weight...182.6
Under Chest 31in, Chest 38in, Across belly button 31 in, Hips 43in, Right Thigh 26 1/4 in, Left Thigh 26 1/4 in, Right Arm 12 in, Left Arm 11 1/2 in

Day 1
2-1-12213.jpg
2-1-12215.jpg
2-1-12216.jpg

Day 15
2-1-12224.jpg
2-1-12226.jpg
2-1-12230.jpg

Day 30
2-16-12059.jpg
2-16-12058.jpg
2-16-12060.jpg
2-16-12062.jpg
2-16-12058.jpg

I'll be starting Ripped in 30 Saturday and I'm currently working on Killer Buns and Thighs

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Sorry the pics are so large and........ I do not know how to do the side by side :-)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I'm doing this now. Good to see the results on someone.
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I can totally tell the difference from when you started! :wink:
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not everyone gets a 12 inch loss - I think your results are fabulous :)
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Not everyone gets a 12 inch loss - I think your results are fabulous :)

Thank you
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The difference is pretty evident. You look smaller and more toned. You look great!
  • newlifediva
    Options
    YOU HAVE LOSS INCHES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    you can definitely see a difference, dont beat yourself up over it girl. the scale may have went up, but you are also building muscle so that could be why. you look great!
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    holy cow! is that a six pack in the making i see? you look fab!!! im on day 2, hoping to look like you do! awesome job!!!
  • Annec0911
    Options
    You're definitely more toned.
  • lisseth82
    Options
    You look way more toned! I'm on day 13 (30day shred) after I finish that I am also starting 30 day ripped. Keep up the good work.
  • nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! :) I am on Level 1 Day 3 and its so motivating to keep seeing all these great 30DS results!

Well done, you look great! :D
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics. I agree that you definately looked a lot more toned and your abs are more defined. I just did L1D5. If I can end up with more noticable abs like yours I will be very happy.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    tremendous improvements. Keep up the great work.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I bet you gained muscle so dont worry! U look so much more toned and your waist for sure looks smaller! Keep up the fab work!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    front.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    back.jpg

You can SO see a difference! - Your waist is more defined and your stomach is flatter. You should be proud of your results!! :)
  • adamsonam
    Options
    The difference is pretty evident. You look smaller and more toned. You look great!

I completely agree!! Great job!! You can def tell a major difference in the side shots. Posts like these are why I've decided to try 30DS myself!!!!! Thanks!
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    front.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    back.jpg

You can SO see a difference! - Your waist is more defined and your stomach is flatter. You should be proud of your results!! :)

Thank you so much! I could not figure it out!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    [/quote]

Thank you so much! I could not figure it out!
    [/quote]

You are welcome :) I think it show the results more when you can see the images side by side :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!