Nervous to post, MY FIRST NSV!

Options
2»

Replies

• scadoodles
    scadoodles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Been working to get mine down and swap my levels. Getting my testing done again on the 24th. Hoping I get good news like yours!!!

Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, why were you nervous to post? We don't bite. :wink:

I was scared my NSV might not be as exciting to everyone else as it was to me :) hehe.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That is HUGE!! Way to go! Sometimes its those NSVs that really matter! You're health is improving and thats just awesome!
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That s wonderful! It is all about getting healthy, and that is what you are doing. Keep up the great work!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    *high five*

it's so great to get good lab results from a doctor's visit :flowerforyou:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Love this! Awesome!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, Congrats on that my friend!!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    NICE NICE JOB! go you
  • pglaf
    pglaf Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
    That is awesome.

What's going on on the inside is even more important than the outside. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    that is stupendous!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Someone with a similar NSV! Since November 1st, I brough my Cholesterol total down from 195 to 154, and my Triglycerides (bad fats) down from 185 to 99. Brought my LDL down frm 120 to 99. Like you it was so exciting to not only see the changes on the outside, but also from within! I have been exercising 3 to 5 times a week, and purging most of the heavily processed foods from my diet. The majority of my carbs come from fruits, veggies, and some whole grains. Greek yogurt and lowfat cottage cheese have become close friends...and I find that I'm eating far more fish, chicken and ground turkey breast. What's more, as I put more whole foods into my body...the better I feel, and the less I desire the other sugar filled things I used to! It's a tremendous victory!
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    Awesome! I struggle with high cholesterol myself. Partially from family history and partially from poor diet. I recently brought my LDL down from 175 to 148. Still have a long way to go but progress is good.

Keep up the good work.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! This journey is more than just looking and feeling fit, but also about getting healthy! keep killing it, killer!!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Fantastic job!! : ))
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Awesome results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!