26lb down (pics) hope u can tell!

Options
124»

Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Yes you can definitely tell the difference. You look amazing. Well done! :smile:
  • mandamama
    Options
    26 lbs IS alot!! you are doing great and you look FABULOUS! Be proud of how far you have gotten thus far!
  • char982
    Options
    Yes, you can tell--very much so. And 26 lbs IS a lot. It may seem small in the grand scheme of things, but if you think about 26 lbs on its on, that's hard work to get it off! Think about carrying a 5lb bag of sugar... then think about carrying 5 of those! That's 25 lbs right there and you lost one more than that so far.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell!! You are doing fabulous!!
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oooooo yeah! Can really see the difference. Well done - 26 lb is heaps! You look fantastic. Thanks for posting the pics - very inspirational.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    hello dear, is that old british sailor's term ? like fathom for distances at sea ?

'blimey' thats a bit 'cheeky' - realised i dropped a 'clanger' with my term 'stone' LOL

I'd have said mardy mesen :laugh:
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wonderful congratulations and yes indeed you can tell - you're looking slimmer and happier! Thanks for posting this, I am hoping to be my first 20lbs down at tomorrow's weigh in and your posting is just what I needed to see today.

Keep going
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, 26 lbs might not be alot but you can really tell the difference. Great job
  • coloschick
    Options
    Wow! You can tell so much. You look amazing. Great job.
  • ezranch208
    ezranch208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Try carrying around 3 gallons of milk and see if that feels heavy....and that's about 24lbs...or a 25 pound bag of dog or cat food...you'll quickly see (and feel) that 26lbs is a lot! Enjoy your success and mix it up and I know you'll continue to see great results.
  • niightwind
    Options
    Looking great! I can definately see a difference. :D
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think 26 LB is a lot, to me at least. When you walk around you feel the difference even in 5 LB lost. You and your husband look great! I love the way you talk also! :smile:

Nina
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job on the weight loss! :)
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Absolutely i can tell keep it up u look great
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Way to go!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    26 pounds is GREAT! You have done a wonderful job, and I CAN see a difference. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!