Is this your year to hit the big 30?

Options

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 on June 1! :drinker:
    I've planned one hell of a birthday party and I plan on going out with a bang! bring on the next decade!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 on January 12th. I'm actually really excited about my 30s. My 20s were pretty crummy and in the last year, I've made some serious changes in my life. I'm taking 30 by the balls and having a great decade.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    30 on March 22nd! But I like to tell people I'm 28 and holding :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sure...I'll turn 30 this year. Just like last year. And the year before that.......
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in December.. One of the big reasons I am pushing myself to finally lose this weight! I have been chubby throughout my 20's and I used to think that my 20's were going to be great! So my goal is to lose this weight BEFORE my 30th birthday!! ((fingers crossed)) SO MY 30'S CAN BE GREAT!
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    yes! In Sept I'll be 30 & it's going to great. :happy:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I turn 30 NEXT SATURDAY!

My lovely husband is throwing me a huge "surprise" party and reconnecting me with friends and family I haven't seen in a long time so I'm pretty excited.

My 20's were fun...but my 30's will be even better! I'm getting healthy, losing weight, and maturing in my life.

And hello....30's is when women start geting super feisty and all is well in the world. HOLLA!

Don't be afraid of it...embrace it!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm about 4 years into my 30s and so far it's been way better than my 20s ever were. My 20s were just awkward. I still cringe looking back on those years. I'm actually looking forward to my 40s. If things only go uphill from here, then the 40s will be some of the best years of my life. I hope to be completely healthy and fit by then so I can enjoy them even more!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I started my journey when I hit 30 about 2 years ago.
    <--- I was close to 300lbs and look at me now!!!

You can do this, and I must say@ timeforachang and alorick you both are a very beautiful women! look at those cheek bones, those adorable noses and stunning smiles!!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    30 in July
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've been 30 for 11.5 months, and I've loved every second of it. There have been some rough patches, but nothing I couldn't handle because of all of the knowledge I've gained in the last 30 years.
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I started my journey when I hit 30 about 2 years ago.
    <--- I was close to 300lbs and look at me now!!!

You can do this, and I must say@ timeforachang and alorick you both are a very beautiful women! look at those cheek bones, those adorable noses and stunning smiles!!

Aww! Thank you! And, holy CRAP! You look amazing!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in November and it doesn't seem like I should be 30 already! My 20's were also spent doing the wife mother thing and I too, will be doing the same thing, however, as my kids gets older and more independent I'm hoping that leaves some more ME time and time to spend with my husband and friends. I want to do it looking and feeling the best I can! Here's to 30!!:drinker:
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in June! I really dont want to be 30, I am planning on being 29 for the next few years HAHA! But I do plan on having a 6 pack by my birthday, that is the goal! :smile:
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    <-- 40 this year.
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YOU ALL LOOK GREAT FOR 30! keep it up, I'm 32, not ashamed, thirty flirty and thriving!!!!!! whooooooooooo!
  • irisheyes226
    irisheyes226 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 next Sunday!!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 in September and I'm not quite sure how I feel about. I do know one thing though I will be a lot more fit and healthy this birthday!
  • crystified21
    crystified21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep, 30 in August:) don't know what to think yet. I'm sure it'll be great;)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 this month and I couldn't wait! Very excited to be 30. I tell everyone I'm "really" grown now. Lol