Replies

• ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5'10" here!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I think this is the first time I've been too short to join in on the tall girls thread...:cry: lol

I'm 5' 9 1/4" so If you don't mind a shortie, I consider myself a great pal!
  • Lmh0906
    Lmh0906 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    6' here and just spent the last couple of years going from 280#'s to 175#'s! There are some definite advantages to our height but some aggravations as well when it comes to losing weight. I do like the fact that my height allows me to consume more calories because our bodies naturally burn more. I also love that I can run way faster than most of my short friends! Feel free to add me.

Oh, anybody aggravated with shoe selection as much as I am? I wear a 13 and I can never get the cute shoes I want!
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' even! Current weight is 152. GW is 145, although more important is how great I feel from working out and eating better. My clothes are fitting a lot better these days too.
  • IslandDer
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my daughter is 6 years old and she's already towering over all of her peers! I mean... like, she looks like she's been held back twice! lol Was your daughter this way in elementary?

In elementary, it wasn't too bad. She was def among the tallest in her class - prob helped that her bday is late in the year - it was in high school she really started tower above everyone. But she was always fine with it - proud of it, in fact!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    6' here and just spent the last couple of years going from 280#'s to 175#'s! There are some definite advantages to our height but some aggravations as well when it comes to losing weight. I do like the fact that my height allows me to consume more calories because our bodies naturally burn more. I also love that I can run way faster than most of my short friends! Feel free to add me.

Oh, anybody aggravated with shoe selection as much as I am? I wear a 13 and I can never get the cute shoes I want!

Oh i know EXACTLY what you mean! I want cuter shoes/boots/heels sooo bad! :*( do you know any good places/sites that sell some good ones?
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Well im 5'9 with alot to lose...hopefully I still count lol! Looking for new friends since im still pretty new to MFP!!
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 10" and love being tall!
  • angebrun
    angebrun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know it said 5'10"-6', but I am 5'9" hopefully I could still count.

Me too!
  • angebrun
    angebrun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    (forgot to quote the previous post...re: shoe size)
    I'm a 10/10.5 and it seems like they stop making half sizes after size 9. ARGH
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" I lost 41 lbs! I am maintaining now. I weigh 139. I have a small frame. I eat a ton..check out my dairy lol
  • quinn224
    quinn224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    another 5'10" here!
  • Tilly711
    Options
    5 ft 10 "
  • itskristina
    itskristina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love wearing heels too, do you get comments from people asking why you wear them when your already tall? :)

I LOOOVE wearing heels.. I always get the "who's the tall girl?" and when they ask why I wear them when I'm already tall I just reply with because I like the shoes, why do you wear heels? Besides, I feel like most flats make my feet look even bigger :ohwell:
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    5'10" and struggling to reach my goals.. anyone is welcome to add me!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    5'10 1/2
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    <---- 6ft ! So ladies... isn't the weather just great up here! Ugh! Don't you hate all the comments you get being a tall woman?!

5'11" I HATE it when people use the words "amazon woman". makes me feel HUGE!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    6'1'' here!:)
    And loving itttt.

42 pounds lost at around 40-50 more to go!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just shy of 6ft tall
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We should start a group! I'm 6' even :)

My goal weight is 155 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!