5ft10-6ft females

Options
12346»

Replies

• XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Tall girls UNITE!!!

I'm 6'2"... have about 15lbs more to lose (lost about 20lbs so far).

Feel free to add me if you like...

:o)

***My reply to the overused, unimaginary, annoying volleyball/basketball question is "No, do you golf cuz your short?". Shuts them up every time!!! :o)

Love that! I almost was going to get a t-shirt saying...NO....I don't play basketball!!!!
  • hubkal
    hubkal Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and on my way from 190 to 155!
  • FitSuperwoman
    Options
    5'11 losing 20 lbs by April 23rd!
  • aleannam
    aleannam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5ft 10 here!!!!!! did i see there was a forum??? add m as a frind too help keep the motivation going!!!! LOVIN MY HEIGHT!!!!!
  • aleannam
    Options
    heck yesss , i love heels!!!! 5inches on this 5ft 10 body!!!!! I freaking love it!!!!
  • PimpinRice
    PimpinRice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dang I wish I was tall, so many gorgeous woman are towering over me. Anyways hope you guys the best of luck on your goals!
  • aleannam
    Options
    Im 5 ft 10 and my goal weight is 150-155lbs and 18% body fat. Currently 165lbs and 23% body fat. not to far to go!!!!
  • valorieflowers
    Options
    <---- 6ft ! So ladies... isn't the weather just great up here! Ugh! Don't you hate all the comments you get being a tall woman?!

(5'10" here) Yes! People are so rude to tall girls! I have been called "big" instead of tall so many times, and I have been called an ogre and had people someone I look like I could eat the petite girl standing next to me! :angry: And that was when I only weighed about 170! Plus I grew up my whole life with a petite, beautiful 5'0" girl for a BFF. It helps now that I am married to a 6'5" man who likes my size though :)
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    5'11" here! About 15 more pounds to lose!
  • XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey my fellow tall gals!
    I am 5'11 female
    I never had a weight problem till my early 30s. I went up from 155lbs to 195. I been up and down from 170 to 185 for about the last 10 years. I am small bone (5 inche wrist). My pet peeve is when I start going below 170 people start telling me that I shouldn't lose anymore weight. I carry majority of my weight in my belly so I dress to hide that area.

How do I explaine to people that 155 is a good weight for my body. Nobody said anything when I was younger. So I am older And I guess I am suppose to be heavier.

Just tired of the looks that they give me like I am doing something wrong.
  • xoFlo
    xoFlo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6'-0" ... great to know there are other tall chicks out there working on it! xo
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    6'1" here, feel free to add!
  • jennied314
    jennied314 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'10 Always looking for more MFP friends for inspiration and ideas!
  • Lmh0906
    Lmh0906 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    6' here and just spent the last couple of years going from 280#'s to 175#'s! There are some definite advantages to our height but some aggravations as well when it comes to losing weight. I do like the fact that my height allows me to consume more calories because our bodies naturally burn more. I also love that I can run way faster than most of my short friends! Feel free to add me.

Oh, anybody aggravated with shoe selection as much as I am? I wear a 13 and I can never get the cute shoes I want!

Oh i know EXACTLY what you mean! I want cuter shoes/boots/heels sooo bad! :*( do you know any good places/sites that sell some good ones?

I have actually found some really cute heels and boots at payless.com and sometimes I can find them at www.silhouettes.com. I don't care how tall I am, I want 4" heels! LOL! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!