Eggs

Options
2»

Replies

• sunrisecarol
    Options
    I bought two cheap plastic egg cookers at the grocery store and they work great in the microwave. One is to cook the egg like it's fried or poached. The other one is to make an omelet. You beat the eggs up and pour them in with any veggies you want to add.
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @Shelby814....your breakfast burrito sounds terrific! I just bought some fresh eggs from a roadside stand yesterday and will crack on open this morning and make your recipe!
  • mattylinc
    mattylinc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    a bed of baby spinach leaves on 1or2 good pieces of toast , boiled eggs with button mushrooms cooked (in oregano, chilli flakes and minced garlic), freshly diced tomatoes and maybe a touch of salt & pepper !! DELICIOUS!
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    a lil baking bowl , cook some diced onion, tomato, mushrooms, (maybe bacon) garlic, chili etc, then place into bowl, crack an egg on top and place in oven - maybe sprinkle some cheese on top! YUM!!!! :O)
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Pat of real butter, 3 medium eggs, pepper, salt substitute. Side of salsa or swiss cheese and a banana. That's usually my breakfast every morning.

Comes in between 230 and 270 cals. Super simple and delish.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Love eggs, I just eat them boiled, sometimes I mash the boiled eggs up and add them to toast with a dash of salt and pepper
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Anyone eating eggs for breakfast other than hardboiled? Being from Scotland I love eggs. bacon etc. I was thinking poched eggs would be the best bet - thoughts?

I love omelettes, I use the one calorie olive oil spray for the pan.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    One small potato and one onion fried with garlic (1 cal spray? Pour over 3 eggs, lots of black pepper. When cooked underneath pop under the grill to finish off. Add cheese if liked. Soooo yummy x
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 2 egg omelet with organic baby spinach leaves and pico de gallo. A little salt and pepper beaten in and cooked in a good non-stick pan and a spritz of butter flavored pam. Had a serving of carving board ham along with it and I am a happy Katt right now. Total meal calories : 304
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    scrambelled / poached with thin slices of smoked salmon and asparagus if you want to be decadent.