My weightloss (pictures)

Options
124»

Replies

• superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i really couldnt see a difference until i put them on the computer and compared them - i was so shocked !
  • newshape2012
    Options
    Amazing weight loss!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) Choose the goal weight that you think is best and would be truly happy with.
    I'm starting at 146lbs and my goal is 125lbs. Unfortunately, my BMI is terrifying (calculated to be ~29%) and all in my tummy :(

You look amazing and you can see such the change you've accomplished from Nov.2011 to now. Congrats!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my BMI is terrifying (calculated to be ~29%) and all in my tummy :(
    I just want to point out that BMI is not the same as body fat percentage. BMI does not take into account how much of your weight is fat.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on the weight loss.
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my BMI is terrifying (calculated to be ~29%) and all in my tummy :(
    I just want to point out that BMI is not the same as body fat percentage. BMI does not take into account how much of your weight is fat.

Thanks :) I mis-wrote. It is my body fat % that is scary. My BMI is just inside the recommended range
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look very good. Congrats.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    You look great at all weights. I have about 200 pounds to lose but I definitely plan on having a rocking body like you have. And 22 pounds is not just a little weight to lose. So don't worry about what people say. It's taken me a month and a half to lose 2 pounds so I know how difficult it can be. Congratulations to you. And if you feel better at 128, stay at 128!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    a lot of people seem to like the 138 photo, i dont get it !! i think 128 is so much better :)

I think you look good either way. You look more athletic at 128 than the 138 (imo), but again, you look fabulous at either weight. Pick what you like and feel most comfortable with. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys all for all your support :)
  • wineguy5
    Options
    way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!