CRAZY CANUCKS April 15 Weigh In/Results/Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in Calgary and finally the sun is shining so lets get walking !!!

Maybe we should do a "walk across the country" and meet up somewhere in Winnipeg...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm at 154 this week. I think I'm going to take a break from weigh ins though. I have 18 days til my trip so i'm just going to focus on eating healthy and gymming it for now.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Getting ready for a trip is so exciting !!!
    We'd still love to have you weigh in and support your journey ! :smile:

Thanks jomickey! :flowerforyou: I'm getting very excited! There is a pair of shorts I'd love to fit in to for the beach, but they're a litttttle tight! I'll see how I feel next week about weigh-in :laugh:

ps- I have a question about entering my exercise. Ok, I walked to school this morning to write an exam, and it's about 10 mins there and 10 mins back. Then a few hours later I walked to the bank (about same distance to school) then when I got home from the bank I walked back to school to go to the gym. So should I be entering 60 mins of walking? MFP says that burns about 230 calories...I feel like that's cheating somehow! ahah because it's not really like I'm power walking or anything so I feel like I shouldn't be entering it? What do you guys think? :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I'm in Milton ,ON folks, I am into some walking if any of you are close by

Anne

My husband is doing a job in Milton right now, too bad we didn't live closer or i would take you up on the walking offer!!!!

We live in the Niagara Region if there is anyone here we could meet up and go walking!!

Paula

Perhaps this summer if I am visiting the area......long drive to go for a walk:wink:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I'm at 154 this week. I think I'm going to take a break from weigh ins though. I have 18 days til my trip so i'm just going to focus on eating healthy and gymming it for now.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Getting ready for a trip is so exciting !!!
    We'd still love to have you weigh in and support your journey ! :smile:

Thanks jomickey! :flowerforyou: I'm getting very excited! There is a pair of shorts I'd love to fit in to for the beach, but they're a litttttle tight! I'll see how I feel next week about weigh-in :laugh:

ps- I have a question about entering my exercise. Ok, I walked to school this morning to write an exam, and it's about 10 mins there and 10 mins back. Then a few hours later I walked to the bank (about same distance to school) then when I got home from the bank I walked back to school to go to the gym. So should I be entering 60 mins of walking? MFP says that burns about 230 calories...I feel like that's cheating somehow! ahah because it's not really like I'm power walking or anything so I feel like I shouldn't be entering it? What do you guys think? :smile:

That's how I would enter it. :smile: Cause there are different paces of walking so if you just used the slow pace it should be pretty accurate !!! See you Wed :wink: :tongue:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo,

I didn't get a chance to weigh in this week due to exams- I am up 8 onces, and I am not changing my ticker- I guess not too bad considering Easter and exams. I am doing more exercises and eating good not sure why the plateau already. Here's to a good week going forward.

Go Canada Go!

Cyndi
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hey Jo,

I didn't get a chance to weigh in this week due to exams- I am up 8 onces, and I am not changing my ticker- I guess not too bad considering Easter and exams. I am doing more exercises and eating good not sure why the plateau already. Here's to a good week going forward.

Go Canada Go!

Cyndi

Thanks!!
    I will update my numbers !!
    Hope you did well on your exams !!!!!!

:smile:

Have a good week !!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh for April 29- weigh in 169- finally broke in to 160's- yes! Good luck to all of you.

Go Canada Go!!!: