Help with breakfast please!!

Options
13»

Replies

• anzi888
    anzi888 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I usually grab a banana and then a few hours later have something more filling like almonds or a boiled egg. Sometimes I'll simply have a banana and a slice of cheese and I'm good until lunch (I really have a hard time eating in the morning).
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions they are all great, i think i can create a few light imaginative and filling brekkies with your suggestions

Love Char xx
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I feel better when i have protein for breakfast. So instead of having cereal i have a hard boiled egg.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I found this on the Recipe forum, I have made 2 batches so far, delicious! In the second batch, I used only 8 full eggs and added 4 egg whites, and each muffin came out to 80 calories :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/197466-egg-muffins?hl=egg+muffins#posts-6654876
  • Inchoately
    Inchoately Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am trying to increase my protein intake and limit my carbs. Usually I eat two egg whites and one whole egg fried up with a litlte Pam. I can't do all just egg whites...it's too boring and makes me feel like I'm dieting. If I'm feeling sassy, I wilt some spinach and garlic with it. I eat it all with Siracha, because that's what makes life worth living.

I've also started drinking Muscle Milk Light on days I know I'll work out.