13 months and 141 pounds gone....

Options
Here are some before and after pics of me. The first ones are from my brother's wedding in April of 2009. And the after was taken at my daughter's Valentine's Day party this year. It has been a long journey but one well worth it. I have not yet reached my goal weight of 230, but I'm almost there. Another 50 pounds and I'll be there! Sorry about the lack of after pics but I really hate taking pictures. I may post more if I can find some on facebook to steal. Hope that this will inspire someone.

Before2-1.jpg

Before.jpg

after-1.jpg

PS- I am not, and repeat, NOT an auburn fan, the before pics were taken at my brother's wedding. He and as wife are both graduates. I

Replies

• ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement - great work!!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WOW. Awesome job :)
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, I bet you feel amazing.
  • ewing1408
    Options
    Way to go! Just think of how much better you will be able to keep up with your daughter!
  • enid71571
    Options
    You look GREAT. Thanks for inspiring us.
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Super job!! You're an inspiration! (And your daughter is a little dolly, too!! :) )
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Here are some before and after pics of me. The first ones are from my brother's wedding in April of 2009. And the after was taken at my daughter's Valentine's Day party this year. It has been a long journey but one well worth it. I have not yet reached my goal weight of 230, but I'm almost there. Another 50 pounds and I'll be there! Sorry about the lack of after pics but I really hate taking pictures. I may post more if I can find some on facebook to steal. Hope that this will inspire someone.

Before2-1.jpg

Before.jpg

after-1.jpg

Congrats! I've lost around the same amount. However, it took me a little longer to lose.

PS- I am not, and repeat, NOT an auburn fan, the before pics were taken at my brother's wedding. He and as wife are both graduates. I
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • angelxxxx
    Options
    Wow what a tranformation, well done .
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Inspirational indeed!!! You look great!!!
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work ....well done :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look (and must feel) AMAZING!
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I always tell people that my daughter get her looks from me because my wife still has hers.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Good job, congratulations!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing inspirational work!
  • shellham1
    shellham1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    unbelievabe, you look great:drinker:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. that's amazing.. you look FAB!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,855 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Here's to your continued success!!:drinker:
  • michellebd1980
    Options

Before2-1.jpg

Before.jpg

after-1.jpg

You look great! Excellent job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!